Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

New 1099K Threshold

Just received an ebay email about the new 1099K threshold and a link to complain to congress about it. Seems obvious the fact small sellers who sell downsized/unwanted items would be the most adversely affected from it; congress just did not care. Th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Seller: Listing Suggestions appreciated

New seller here. any suggestions on what I should do to improve my listing (dyson vacuum). i think i've followed everything eBay likes (white backgrounds, clear pictures, good title/specifics/category, competitive price, etc). So far its been listed ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Case closed on unpaid buyer but Feedback still possible

I rarely list items as auctions but had one recently where the buyer didn't pay. I promptly filed a case and the closing and relisting went smoothly. The item was resold to another party through buy-it-now. The problem is, the opportunity to give and...

Electronic Waste Recycling Fee Audit

Got the notification of Electronic Waste Recycling (EWR) Fee Audit for the past 3 years. No idea what triggered the audit. I have a seller permit in CA and only sell on eBay. The letter with long check list scares me... Anyone has experience? I did h...

Selling History

How can I see my sold activity from last year? I can only see going back 90 days.

Resolved! AAAARRRRGGGHHH! What Do I Need to do to Sell Clothes???

So I list multiple clothing items and CANNOT sell any clothes! I do research on SOLD eBay items of similar or SAME items that I have listed and I list for close to or LESS than sold items and I continue to watch my items sit and sometimes get watcher...

Question about selling

Hi guys!! I'm fairly new here so I'm a little bit paranoid. I sold 1000$ of items to a buyer on UK, that has more than 600 votes, 100%. Still, is there some way that she could, on delivery, say that the product is broken, or empty or things like that...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! I'm tired, far too many item specifics, and then this happened....

It takes forever to make a listing now. Some because of too many item specifics and some just unfamiliarity with them and knowing what to ignore, what will the buyer think they mean, etc. But misery continues, when I wanted to just change the price o...

oops.JPG

Resolved! Did Eaby Just Steal $50 From Me?

So I just sold some KC light covers for around $230 total including the tax but had to pay $15 to ship it. However Ebay only sent me $183 to my bank account!? **bleep** is this crap?! I sold other items before and got nearly the whole amount. What's ...

Resolved! Best Offer Proposal

Mostly, I've been removing Best Offer from any listings but, in an upcoming vintage listing, I'm really unsure of the desirability so would like to keep it.However, in order to take advantage of immediate payment, I'm thinking of adding this."If you'...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors