Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer feedback

The greatest majority of my sales have been to buyers who don't leave any feedback.Do you think these buyers even care whether or not a seller leaves one?Makes no real difference, of course, since it would have to be positive.I'm tempted to just not ...

Resolved! Ebay Store and Reports

Hi. I have just recently started my Ebay store mainly because of all the features opening a store has to offer. The dashboard is a little confusing to navigate sometimes. I was wondering if anyone had any reports to look at that they really like or a...

Can't add Bank account

Wondering if Im "the only one" that has had issues since PayPal and eBay aren't linked anymore. I have had nothing but nightmare after nightmare. Countless hours on the phone with customer service ..calls constantly drop..lots of interference especia...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Post Office does not deliver item - Seller has to pay - Buyer gets Free Stuff

Buyer filed "Item Not Received" complaint and I refunded his $18 rather than get a defect (and also lose the $18). The next day he received the item, so I am out the $18. That was in December. Now, another buyer has filed INR and this time it's a $10...

Buyer accepted an offer & requested to cancel immediately - he is Seller who didn`t want competition

Wow, I just experienced something new. I sent an offer, it was accepted, then a minute later I got a cancelation request. Fine, I was going to accept it anyways. But-I went to see who this user was and saw the same item he "purchased" from me is for ...

Local Pick Up Code

Hoping someone can provide guidance. I listed concert tickets for sale and selected local pick up, realizing now that was my error. They were e-tickets so I forwarded the email to the buyer once payment was received. Now in order to move forward with...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cant Access Account Settings?

I noticed about a week ago that I cant click on any of the tabs once I enter my account settings. At first, I thought it was maybe just a glitch but I’ve tried opening it under google chrome and safari on both my computer and phone. I really want to ...

Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 6.29.48 PM.png

How Do I STOP EBay from Changing my Listings to Accept Offers?

I've been a Seller on Ebay since 2005. I've gone through periods of being a Top Rated Seller, to listing much less, due to lack of supply or spare time. I retired last year and I'm getting back up to selling again. How can I stop Ebay from adding "Of...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 30 replies
  • 5 helpful

"Bid received—will sell"

After years of not selling, I just listed an item. Have some questions about the "My eBay Active" page. The page shows "11 bids" , and also a button showing "Bids received (1)". Why is there a difference? The page shows "Bid received - will sell". Bu...

How do you cancel unpaid items after 30 days?

After 30 days from the time of purchase the cancel button on an order disappears, I have 6 of these since I had no idea once 30 days is up the cancel button dissappears, nowhere online does it say what to do at this point, start an unpaid item claim ...

new eBay MP not for me

I was removed from selling over 1 year ago because I have chosen not to use eBay MP. it’s not for me. It’s not efficient and fees way too high. I’m selling my LPs/ CDs elsewhere New policy has ruined a great auction site.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! SSN Request - update to release funds. "Red" Pop-Up screen?

Anyone have any experience with getting a red "Pop-Up' screen asking for Social Security Number in order to release funds? Also says something about selling more than $600? A friend has recently encountered this, and asked if he should complete it. I...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors