Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 26 helpful

eBay has”restricted my account” they say I’m selling used cosmetics. I’m selling perfume.

I did sell a brand new factory sealed body lotion earlier. But I am not aware that I am selling used cosmetics. Is there a way eBay can give me an example of what I have done wrong? I’ve been selling on eBay since late July and I really don’t want to...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

My list item has been removed.

My list has been removed.the reson was We had to remove your listing because it didn’t follow our Counterfeit item policy. We don’t allow counterfeit items, replicas, or unauthorized copies.but I saw many sellers selling same items. Can I relist the ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay gave my Buyer a full refund, before the item was returned back me. Why?

The situation: Buyer bought one item. She got the item, but then did not like it and asked me for a full refund. So I checked the box that said I would refund the buyer AFTER the item was returned back to me. I even paid for a RETURN SHIP label (USPS...

2 countries poped up , no way to exclude ....

Out of the blue, I got 2 countires that I don't ship to poped up in my shipping setting and there is no way to exclude them.Now I have to specify international shipping on my new listings which I don't do ? Another eBay's unnecessary change ? Oh .......

HQ89RGTWJD9M475SAY]MSZQ.png

ebay Launches Authentication for Jewelry

I'm not surprised. And, since I don't sell any qualifying jewelry, I don't expect this to make much difference for me. But....at least ebay has something new they can announce at the Q2 Report.... https://www.valueaddedresource.net/ebay-authenticity-...

selling limits

I had my selling limit increased one time in seven months, They refuse to increase any more. I have a lot more stuff to sell. So I had to delete a few post and cut and move prices around to fit the limit. I do all that work then go to look at my post...

I stopped sell on eBay

Last month I decided after 20 years to stop selling on eBay. I now use Facebook and Craigslist. My sales have doubled. Plus no more issues with changing rules, dashboards, credit cards, fake returns, fees, reporting to the irs.Its like the eBay of ye...

• 10 replies
  • 6 helpful

Resolved! Is LendingPoint/Fundation an unsecured loan?

Hi, Received offer from them and interesting in applying. Do you guys know if these loans are "unsecured" meaning they won't go after my personal assets in case of i.e going under? Would be applied under business LLC. Thank you in advance.

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shop with sales proceeds....too late

EBay makes useless changes all the time. People who make this changes need to justify their salaries. I bet this people have never been in Sellers shoes. Well, recently EBay added featured option Shop with sales proceeds.... So far EBay people did a ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors