Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Taxes on sales.

I am retired and I do this for fun. Sales reported are not always taxable. I have no clue what I paid for something 10 years ago and decide to sell it now. My avg "sales" are under $10. What is the advice I need from tax accountant whom I must now pa...

Verify eBay Account - Will not accept document photo

For some reason eBay is requiring me to verify my account by submitting a photo of my drivers license. But I cannot get acceptance of my photo. Tried several different images of different sizes but each was rejected when I tried to forward to eBay. C...

SCAM

I posted an item for $50. I got an offer for $100. Sounds good. I accepted. Then I got an email stating that they were in the Marines and wanted the item sent to their son, and while I was at it, could I buy a $300. Apple gift card and put it in the ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Buyer request a refund from July 7th sale

Hi all,I have a buyer requesting a refund. I usually don't have a problem with that. It is from a sale on July 7th.How is it even possible to request a refund so long ago through eBay? I don't think this is a credit card charge back because I think t...

Resolved! So what's the deal with support?

I've been having this issue for a long time on ebay but it's only gotten worse. I call ebay to get an issue resolved and I get abused, ignored, lied to, blown off for 20 to 30 minutes between responses, and if I say a anything about it they tell me i...

Buyer Scamming returning empty box but eBay still refunding from seller fund

Being in eBay for more than 12 years, recently a master scammer scammed me twice. 1st they purchase a $1000 dollar laptop computer and then within a week another MacBook over $1000 dollars under different user name but from same address.3 weeks later...

• 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

Tax Question - Cost of Goods

Hello, this is my second year selling on eBay and tax season is approaching. I bought and resold last year and made a profit. This year, a lot of the items I sold were old tech goods I had laying around for years. I made over $1k this year so I hit t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! About selling

Hello, I am new to ebay selling. I want to be a good seller in this platform. I followed many courses in ebay seller acadamy. I want to improve my knowledge .Please help me for this. Thank you very much.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors