cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone elses payout get skipped this week?

payout skipped

payment page lists last weeks payout and says next payout isnt until next week

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: anyone elses payout get skipped this week?

Yes, same here.  Next payment is showing September 7th with no scheduled payment for today.

Message 2 of 28
latest reply

yep.............me too...............I imagine it's a time thing............that the payment is being made, but haven't correctly up dated the notice.

Of course, I guess they could have gotten mixed up as to when Labor day is..........

Message 3 of 28
latest reply

I'm on daily payout and overnight the one scheduled for today was moved to tomorrow. even more confusing, the one i received yesterday is now listed as scheduled for today (even though i already received it).

Message 4 of 28
latest reply

Give it a couple hours, payout may take time, mine is usually in about an hour- 7am CST.

Message 5 of 28
latest reply

My payout this week isn't chit. If I had to pick a week for ebay to have a issue, this would be it. Worst week ever. Laziest week ever.....probably why. 🙂

Message 6 of 28
latest reply

this makes it sound like a coding error for the holiday next week. who knows maybe its just late today glad its not just me though

Message 7 of 28
latest reply

fingers crossed  hopefully this is it

Message 8 of 28
latest reply

I have daily payouts but yes my payout for today was skipped and says it will be coming on the 1st. It also says I had a payout yesterday but it was already in my bank on saturday I believe? So confusing!!! I hate when they screw up these managed payments. I wish we could go back to paypal to be honest...

Message 9 of 28
latest reply

Same here. How is a seller supposed to stay consistent when their money and the website they use to sell are both being managed inconsistently? I`m tired of climbing this mountain of mishaps.

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 10 of 28
latest reply

it just poped...chiken little out..................

Message 11 of 28
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine still hasn't, Managed Payments is great, I love it! 

Message 12 of 28
latest reply

Hmmmm   It's nearly 8AM CST and I've not been paid yet.

Message 13 of 28
latest reply

fyi: i just got off the phone with cs. the rep saw the problem and filed it as a site issue (as opposed to a single account issue) and requested escalation to try and get it resolved asap.

Message 14 of 28
latest reply

The reason it says the next payout is Sept 7 because it shows as a payout made today, Aug 31.  It says that right under available funds on financial summary.  I can see it, but haven't received a message yet.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 15 of 28
latest reply