cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You would THINK Ebay would & COULD give FREE listings for Sellers at Christmas time.

Being so close to Christmas,   You would THINK Ebay could give sellers FREE listings;  After all,  when their items sell,  Ebay stands to make plenty of money off the sales!   It's not like they would Lose money.    Geez ...….. whats FREE listings to them anyways >>>>>>>>> !!!!  

Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Re: You would THINK Ebay would & COULD give FREE listings for Sellers at Christmas time.

They give you 50 free listings a month.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 38
latest reply

Re: You would THINK Ebay would & COULD give FREE listings for Sellers at Christmas time.

Free listing promos are issued to sellers  by invitation been that  way since 2010 that.  Have received one on November 21 over an above my 50  free bees on teh first of each month (used to  have to pay for all listings and the fee increased based on the $ amount of the item & pics above 1)

Some days a diamond, some days a chunk of coal.

But all in all life is good.

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 3 of 38
latest reply

It is supposed to be random but since I have only received one in over 3 years I question just how random it is. What concerns me is there is no communication coming from Ebay on any subject of any kind. Are they still there?

Message 4 of 38
latest reply

Wife's account just had 500.

My accounts...................  crickets.

My Christmas shopping is done. I expect no gifts from eBay.

Message 5 of 38
latest reply

Yes, all listings free for all, then we'll have 750,000 size 7 black women's 'flat' shoes to choose from, instead of the 46,000 we have now. 

Message 6 of 38
latest reply

Yes they do,  but they use most if not all of those 50 relisting my buy it now's without MY permission & use them all up !  So,  I then have none to list new items..... 

Message 7 of 38
latest reply

I won't hold my breath.    😉

Message 8 of 38
latest reply

hahahahahahahhahahahhah……….   😉 

Message 9 of 38
latest reply

Don't let those GTC listings roll over. Kill them yourself a day or an hour before eBay does that. Then you can list the new items you have.  I just had a 500 free listings offer end last night. Never know when to expect them! Was very thankful though. Hoping you get a special offer soon also.

Message 10 of 38
latest reply

Yeppers, Either use less than 50% of your allotment so you don't get caught paying for the auto relists or work it like the job it has become and close any listing with fewer than X number of views after three weeks. That's what I have started doing using 10 as the magic cut number. Items with more than ten views stay on a few more days or I let them relist sometimes.
Message 11 of 38
latest reply

Free listings won't help if sales continue to be flat!

Message 12 of 38
latest reply

Even though I am a TRS seller, I feel I am no better than everyone else. For some reason, eBay sends me free listing promos every month. Some are useful, while others not so much. 

Message 13 of 38
latest reply

Best reply I have seen on these boards in a while!

Message 14 of 38
latest reply

What concerns me is there is no communication coming from Ebay on any subject of any kind. Are they still there?

This is a member to member discussion board.  ebay staff doesn't respond unless someone @mentions one of them.

If you want to "talk" directly to ebay staff members, join the weekly chat with ebay staff on Wednesdays, 1-2pm PST:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Weekly-Chat-with-eBay-Staff/bd-p/weekly-chat

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 15 of 38
latest reply