cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Sellers

Hello , 

Looking For Consignment Sellers , To Sell My Items (Diecasts : Hot Wheels , Corgi / Husky , Matchbox , Johnny Lightning , etc (Smoke-Free Home) 

Looking For Interested Consignment Sellers On Ebay To Help To Sell 

PLMK. Tks. p-8-bay

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Consignment Sellers

At this time, ebay sellers are having a hard time selling their own items, plus it's a bad idea. Good Luck.

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Consignment Sellers

Tks For The Advice 

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Consignment Sellers

There are not many left.

The sellers were discouraged when they worked out how much it cost to sell on consignment.

Roughly 20% of selling price in eBay and Paypal fees, plus packaging costs, returns and return shipping and refunds on returns, storage for active unsold lots, and labour.

The usual average charges were all fees and packaging costs PLUS 40% of the selling price.

The consignors were discouraged when they learned they would be getting less than half of the selling price of their items, that they would get the unsold items back but still pay listing fees and labour, and sellers held back payment until the return period was over.

All in all, if you want fast money, sell to a local dealer. If you want good service, sell on consignment online. And if your want the most money sell on eBay but expect to spend a few years to move all your collection.

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Consignment Sellers

I used to sell for other people but stopped because of returns and other variables. I used to charge like 30% and that was fine for more pricey items. 
I them had to up it to 50% because I was selling other peoples stuff more than mine and I had so much work.

Then I quit altogether because my time spent on making someone else money was taken out of my time to work on my own things. Besides it’s to risky selling the pricey stuff. Scammers have it all figured out on the art of relieving sellers of the item and money.

Dear God, please help me to be
the person my dog thinks I am.
Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Consignment Sellers

Consignment  selling on  eBay is not a good deal for the Seller  as  items can be returned (not as described) up to 180 days after a  sale thru a PayPal claim or credit  card.

The best bet is  for you to open your own eBay account and do all the work to create a  listing with good pictures and accurate descriptions

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Consignment Sellers

Tks For The Info 

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Consignment Sellers

Tks For The Info
Message 8 of 20
latest reply

Consignment Sellers

Thanks For The Info 

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Consignment Sellers

Why not use your ID and try selling them for whatever profit you can?   They sound easy to ship too.

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

Consignment Sellers

Thank For The Info 

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

Consignment Sellers

Thanks For The Advice

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

Consignment Sellers

Ok , Will Try Do ; Tks 

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

Consignment Sellers

My advice is to Stay Away from consignment. The transactions are Not covered by ebays money back guarantee. Whatever transaction you make is between you and the seller and eBay will have nothing to do with it. All eBay do is let the seller advertise. Also, it could take a fairly long time to sell your items and the dispute window could expire. You can easily be scammed out of your items or not paid for items sold. I was scammed by seller horse2276 out of payment for a Sold item and he Stole Five canvas prints I submitted to him that did not sell. He has dropped his consignment services.

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

Consignment Sellers

Tks So Much For The Advice. Appreciated. 

Message 15 of 20
latest reply