cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why will it not let me add promotion to this listing?

invalidreturn.jpg

I was waiting until the last day to add the promotion on this listing as it dropped down to .99. It has a bid. I didn't think it mattered if it had a bid and you decide to promote it. But it is popping up with invalid international shipping policy. What is that about? I did not try to change anything about the listing, only to add that promotion. Why does a return policy mean you can't promote? Anyone seen this before or have any insight? Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Why will it not let me add promotion to this listing?

What does this section of your listing look like? I am assuming this is in a draft status at the moment. 

dbfolks166mt_0-1711628771984.png

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Why will it not let me add promotion to this listing?

Sorry, I never saw I received an answer for this. The listing was ending in 1 day, so I had hoped my post would be seen sooner. After it ended, I never received any notification of an answer and didn't check back any longer.

The listing had been fine as it was set up for the whole duration. It only gave me that complaint when the only thing I tried to change was the promotion. Matter of fact, I think the same listing is still listed exactly the same to this day. I relisted it and changed the price. I never touched the international return policy. It is no returns accepted on all of them. But this error message still pops up with random revisions of quantity or unrelated things. I was able to change a quantity just on the seller hub. Just on the actual form, it complains of this international return policy that is fine unless I want to change something unrelated.

I don't think this ever happens on draft listings or when I am creating listings. Only on unrelated revisions. I mean, I don't ever revise the international return policy because it's just no returns and that's it. There's no reason to ever touch that.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply