cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who likes seller hub beta?

This seller hub beta has removed all of our selling templates.  We're finding it challenging.  Is anyone else?

Message 1 of 27
latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Who likes seller hub beta?

I've been opted in since about September and while it takes a little while to get used to it, it's much better than the glitch fest that is selling pro.

Message 16 of 27
latest reply

ok

i concede that what i thought was this seller's hub update may not be the thing i was referring to.

i am referring to the new listing protocols. much faster/efficient. dont know whay it is called or how i got it but it is fantastic.

almost like a mobile 1 page listing platform?

Message 17 of 27
latest reply

I'm going to try and remove it.  Slows down my use of ebay.

Message 18 of 27
latest reply

I like the new listing form.  I think I like the new app ok, although I haven't spent a ton of time in it yet.  I am not resistant to change.  I do not like the Seller Hub Beta.  I feel lost there.  It is very pretty though.  I also don't like how it shows sales numbers including shipping charges there.  That is disingenous.

Message 19 of 27
latest reply

The main reason I loathe the new listing form is all the white space and pale grey and blue text with (to me anyway) no CLEAR delineation of the sections.

I also didn't find the much vaunted (by eBay) ability to keep typing while the pics uploaded all that big a deal as I do that anyway with the old advanced form.

Oh and as to the actual topic, I DID try the SH beta when I got opted in against my wishes, but I also found that cumbersome to use and promptly opted out.

Dreading the day when they make both these things mandatory for all.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 20 of 27
latest reply

I love the format of the Seller Hub listing page - saves me a lot of time.  My biggest problem was no Search on Seller Hub page.  As of today, this was added.  Yea!

Message 21 of 27
latest reply

I'll wait until they get ALL the kinks worked out.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 22 of 27
latest reply

i have used it alot recently and i like the listing page which is alot more compact on one page and fast. i cant find how to watermark my images though. anyone know how to do that without watermarking before uploading?

Message 23 of 27
latest reply

@747cable wrote:

I love the format of the Seller Hub listing page - saves me a lot of time.  My biggest problem was no Search on Seller Hub page.  As of today, this was added.  Yea!

Yes, they've made a few changes over the last few days that I've wanted. Our userids are there now, as well as the messages. I am liking it more and more.

Message 24 of 27
latest reply

I've tried out the Seller Hub atleast a dozen times.  I can only stand it for about 10 minutes before I realize how stupid and unnecessary and misleading it is.  It is frustrating on so many levels.

I will keep Seller Manager Pro for as long as I possibly can.

Roblin's Garage - Classic Auto Salvage - Demorestville / Toronto, Canada
Message 25 of 27
latest reply

I got this email today and I want to opt out before I opt in

Create listings faster with our streamlined tool

Hi gymbo_limbo,

We're excited to introduce a few changes to make it easier for you to sell on eBay. We have created a new listing tool that allows you to:
  • Create listings using a simplified flow with half as many pages
  • Upload photos in the background while you edit your listings
  • Enter and track listings using your own SKUs
We have been testing the listing tool with a beta group of sellers and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. Here's what they are saying:
“I love the new listing tool. It's easy to follow and picture uploading is way faster. Huge win!”
- Kathy T.
“The 'Sell Similar' functionality is AWESOME and will save so much time! Thank you!”
- Lynn D.
“LOVE IT! So user friendly! All on one page. Fast on-screen photo editing. Great update!”
- Heather C.
Now, it's your turn to experience these benefits. Over the coming days, you'll see changes to your listing tool that will help you to create listings faster and more easily. Of course, if you don't want your listings to be faster and easier, you can opt-out by clicking here or by contacting us.

As always, we welcome your comments. Please use the 'Send us your feedback' link in the tool or visit our discussion board to let us know what you think. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
eBay Seller Team
Message 26 of 27
latest reply

The worst thing I have seen slows everything down. I canceled my store

Message 27 of 27
latest reply