cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I click on the Mobile Friendly Checker it always says "Something Went Wrong Please Try Again"

When I click on the Mobile Friendly Checker (by the Item Description) it sometimes goes round and round and never uploads, or, when it does, it says in red letters "Something Went Wrong Please Try Again". This has been going on for days. Is it an issue with my computer's performance or is it an eBay issue? Anyone else have this problem? 

I'm also the one who keeps getting either a dash or all zeros under my Views. Even if the item has lots of watchers or sells. I've even had an item say 15 views and ten seconds later it'll tell me 7 views - on the very same item/listing!! What is going on??

Anyway, let me know why this is happening to me, please....

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: When I click on the Mobile Friendly Checker it always says "Something Went Wrong Please Try

It's not you, it's eBay. The site is very very glitchy right now as a lot of stuff has been added, moved around, etc.

The missing views thing is happening to many peope right now. Just hang in there and hope it fixes itself soon.

You could try another browser in the meantime. I use Firefox and seem to be having fewer problems than most lately.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: When I click on the Mobile Friendly Checker it always says "Something Went Wrong Please Try

It's not you, it's eBay. The site is very very glitchy right now as a lot of stuff has been added, moved around, etc.

The missing views thing is happening to many peope right now. Just hang in there and hope it fixes itself soon.

You could try another browser in the meantime. I use Firefox and seem to be having fewer problems than most lately.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

It's eBay. I got rid of my old 10 year mac and just got a brand new MacBook Air. It's the fastest computer I've ever used and is flawless on every site, just pure awesomeness...until I started bulk editing on eBay!!!! Loading loading loading, frozen!   I promise you, it's 100% not this computer. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@honestabe411   I completely believe you. eBay is a mess right now and is glitching all over the place and just generally driving everyone batty. I really hope they get things straightened out soon.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

A couple weeks has gone by since the last post and the problem 

"Something went wrong. Please try again." is still there for me.  Any solutions yet?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Mine is always saying not working ebay has redirected to many times even when sending a bid, offer or acceptance of an offer. Makes me think about switching Amazon
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

It's not your browser, or the site it's just a poorly designed tool.

Even when it's working, eBay's mobile checker may not actually

make your listings mobile friendly.

Circumventing eBay's Mobile Checker

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Replacing-Active-Content/Circumventing-eBay-s-Mobile-Checker/td-p/2835...

Message 7 of 7
latest reply