cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What did you do to the MY EBAY page???????

Whatever you did UNDO IT! It is HORRIBLE! Instead of being concise & easy to see it is horrific!

There is not even an END button for me to end my listings!

What did you do ebay?????????????????

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: What did you do to the MY EBAY page???????

They caught up with me this afternoon too. What a bunch of garbage on my iPad. I suppose it is a forlorn hope to think my desktop will be any better.

They didn’t say it was your fault. They said they blame you.
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

Idk what anybody else is doing, I go to the home page to get on My Ebay.Its there.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

I should say..I go on the Ebay logo on the left top of the page..My Ebay is there.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 4 of 19
latest reply

They hijacked ME just now.  I can't get back to the old "My eBay All Selling" page.  It won't let me get there.  When I go to the menu and choose it, it only gives me the "buying" parts, and won't include the "selling" portion.

I HATE THIS!!!  Everything I needed was at a glance on the My eBay All Selling page.  This Seller Hub is not for ME...I don't even understand most of it, and I can't find just the information I need.  and I HATE THE WAY IT LOOKS!  it looks like every other washed-out tablet-oriented abomination of a web page.  PEOPLE WHO USE REGULAR COMPUTERS AND BROWERS ARE AN AFTERTHOUGHT NOW. 

JUST GIVE ME BACK THE OLD MY EBAY PAGE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!

Message 5 of 19
latest reply

Saddly they caught up to me today.

When I load the ebay listings page, I can only see one and a half listings before having to scroll and this is on a 24" monitor. They have absolutely no idea that spacing everything out isn't optimal to digest information.

Seems they have no one with  UI/UX experience at ebay. 

Just a humble seller.
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

Exactly.  All I see is washed-out squares filled with stuff I don't even want to know about.  All this analytical **bleep** that means nothing to me.  I scrolled the entire "summary" page, and it's just square after square of just undecipherable JUNK!

On the old My eBay page, it was all laid out in an easily understandable way.  List of stuff that sold.  Check.  List of stuff that's listed.  Check.  Print shipping lable.  Check.  Leave feedback.  Check.  And all of it a simple click away from being re-arranged if I needed it.  This is an undecpherable bunch of junk. 

GIVE US BACK THE OLD PAGE NOW!!!!!!!

Message 7 of 19
latest reply

I totally agree!! I want the classic view back!!!

Message 8 of 19
latest reply

I actually have to turn the brightness on my MacBook Pro down to almost off...literally two bars on the scale, just to be able to look at the stupid page without getting a headache...nothing but washed-out text that is way too small for the space it's in, and boxes...boxes with faint borders.  I sure hope this stupid "design aesthetic" dies a quick and painful demise.  GIVE US BACK THE OLD MY EBAY PAGE!

Message 9 of 19
latest reply

I began selling almost 7 1/2 yrs. ago and understood that there would be occasions when I would need to roll with decisions of which I did not agree, but this new page is a cluster f***! I will never understand why people delight in fixing what is not broken.

Message 10 of 19
latest reply

What browser are you using?  I have tried both Chrome and MS Edge on my desktop and both take me to my "watch list" only.  What a mess! 

Message 11 of 19
latest reply

@bonjourami 

The classic all selling page is gone.  In it's place is this:

hurryagain_0-1616486467064.png

This is the new all selling page format...kinda reminds me a bit of the seller's hub.

Tabs everywhere...clickity-click-click and man...the scrollin' scrollin scrollin' - can only see 3 to 4 items at a time on my screen...if you have 100 items for sale, you'd have to scroll 30+ times to get to the end of it all.

........clickity-click-click-clickity-click-click-clickity-click-click-clickity-click-click-clickity-click-click............

Message 12 of 19
latest reply

@lowcostsales2014  @mrstippie1  @yestergroove 

Okay all...there is going to be the Weekly Chat with eBay Staff.  It is this Wednesday, 03.24.2021 at 1 PM PT

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Community-Chat-03-24-2021-1-00-pm-PT-General-Topics/m-p/317258...

It is only open for one hour.

Please pass it along to everyone - FLOOD THE CHAT WITH NON STOP COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS NEW ALL SELLING PAGE!  Let them know how user unfriendly this new format is...

Just because something "WORKS" does not mean that it works WELL. (and it does not work for us.)

I cannot attend...gotta work at my real job...

hurryagain_0-1616554053676.png

To everyone concerned:

Remember...we are not complaining about the sellers HUB...

We are complaining about the new seller's PAGE.

Everyone:  This is an important distinction.  The seller's HUB has been around for years and it has pretty much looked the way it is from day 1.

The sellers PAGE  is the one that they just changed.  The one that you all liked b/c it had everything on one page...that is the sellers PAGE.

The seller's HUB NEVER had everything on one page...EVER.

Seller's PAGE...do not forget.

Message 13 of 19
latest reply

Thank you!

Message 14 of 19
latest reply

Wasn't able to attend...anybody get a chance to say anything about the My eBay All Selling page?

Message 15 of 19
latest reply