cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What did they do; now my videos don't load?

It used to work perfectly...but they fixed it!  

I'm just trying to add a video from an !Phone.  I've done it hundreds of times.  Now the format is different and the video never loads.  Anyone have a fix?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: What did they do; now my videos don't load?

Have you updated your iPhone recently? There was a new update iOS 17.4.1 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

It updated last night.  Do I have to reset something?

The format of the eBay photos is different than it was.  The video meets all the parameters as far as size, etc.  It tries to load (I think; although it looks different than it used to) but never does.  It does not give the countdown clock gif while loading like it used to.  Now it kind of blinks while trying to load.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Try deleting it and reload. If that doesn't work use a browser.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for trying to help.  I'm using a browser.  I've tried deleting and reloading five times.

Maybe you can only do it through the app now?  I've always used a browser.  The file is connecting to the edit page...just won't go through.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

The new format uploads photos from the phone; no problem. Videos no go for me….help!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

For anyone else having this problem, eBay customer service says that this is a glitch they are aware of, it's not just affecting me, and they are working to resolve the problem.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I am having the same issue. I wonder if it has anytime to do with the most recent iPhone update because that seems to be the same time I noticed my videos not loading from desktop mobile to ebay. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply