cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Would You Do?

So, I sold an item today. After making the purchase the buyer sent me a message that I am assuming was a question about the color. Her message was kind of vague. I answered her about 7 hours ago. She didn't imply she was thinking about changing her mind, but still... Technically I have until Tuesday to send it out (2 business day handling) but normally I would mail it tomorrow. Should I hold off and see if/how she replies to my message, or just mail it out since she already paid for it and everything.

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: What Would You Do?

If she bothered to send you a question then its safe to say that she would of been looking for your answer. You sent that answer 7 hours ago - so if she had any further problems you would of heard back from her by now. I would definitely ship it out now.

I mean - she asked - you answered - she has no futher requirement to send you another answer. Just ship the thing and move on - really.

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

@sam9876 wrote:

I ship everything as soon as it's paid for.

I agree with this.... I send same day if item is bought and sold prior to my carrier pickup.    If there is a manufacturer color and your buyer paid you might actually get dinged for waiting until Tuesday (even tho that is handling time).  She could have it delivered by then.   Depending upon location your buyer may have lost service due to weather.     Why keep communicating when the buyer promptly paid.   Stalling IMO will make things worse.  

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

I almost always ship next day, sometimes same day if it's an easy packaging.

However,  I make full use of my stated 2-day handling when necessary, for whatever reason I deem necessary.

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 18 of 20
latest reply

It's all in the seller's comfort level.  Since there is time, there is nothing wrong with Cherry choosing to wait.  

The handling time is already baked in.

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Don't think you can sneak that cherry followed by baked past me, castle.  Hah !

grinning

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 20 of 20
latest reply