cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Went from Gold Powerseller to Bronze OVERNIGHT! But I still meet all requirements

Guys am I losing my mind? I just went from a Gold Powerseller to a Bronze seller overnight.

But when checking the requirements for GOLD seller I still meet all requirements!

Side note: My Impressions are down 65% since March and on April 20th they went from 85k per day down to 35k per day. My account is obivously messed up and I have no idea how to fix it! I've called ebay numerous times and I get zero help.

I should still be a GOLD seller correct? I have $226,000 in sales and 3800 transactions. I have no idea what I'm missing.

Thanks!

Sales DROP.png

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Went from Gold Powerseller to Bronze OVERNIGHT! But I still meet all requirements

Don't worry.

I'm sure ebay will learn how to count before they start handling our payments.

Message 2 of 22
latest reply

Not that familiar with such a high level of selling/ebaying, but it looks to me like you do not meet the criteria of the "Advanced Power Seller" requirement of the number of GLOBAL transactions and the dollar amount. There is a little yellow flag there that you can click to get more description about what the problem is, or how you do not meet the rating level. Also, it's not showing if you have had any late shipments or cancelled any sales due to out of stock which will also be factored in.

Message 3 of 22
latest reply

@car7025-mv8ky, does it really matter? There are no benefits to being a PowerSeller since the Top Rated Seller program went into effect.

Message 4 of 22
latest reply

I thought power level status effects your impressions. The higher you are the more impressions you get.

Message 5 of 22
latest reply

@car7025-mv8ky wrote:

I thought power level status effects your impressions. The higher you are the more impressions you get.

In the past, perhaps.  Today?  I don't think so.

There used to be several advantages to being a PowerSeller, including access to better customer service, discounted postage, etc.

eBay no longer lists any benefits to being a PowerSeller.

Message 6 of 22
latest reply

@orangehound wrote:

@car7025-mv8ky wrote:

In the past, perhaps.  Today?  I don't think so.

There used to be several advantages to being a PowerSeller, including access to better customer service, discounted postage, etc.

eBay no longer lists any benefits to being a PowerSeller.

Don’t know if it is really a benefit but isn’t there still a 7 day cooling off period where the buyer can’t leave negative feedback for 7 days after the sale?

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 7 of 22
latest reply

@philsumm wrote:

Don't worry.

I'm sure ebay will learn how to count before they start handling our payments.

Smiley Surprised

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

The 7 day cooling off period is for any level of powerseller, not just gold. 

I also qualify for gold but it has been bronze for quite some time.  Maybe because I don't sell internationally?  I really don't care! 

----------------------------
Successful and experienced seller since 1997, over 70,000 feedback, boardie since the boards were begun.
Message 9 of 22
latest reply

Thank you guys for the replys. I just spoke with Amazon and I pretty much got no help again. I asked about the Powerseller stuff and you guys are correct it doesn't mean anything anymore and doesn't effect impressions at all. When asked why I had a huge drop in impressions on April 20th he couldn't really give a good reason. He said its probably because I ship from 3 different locations (west cost east coast and Chicago) he said ebay just wants 1 shipping location. Thats IMPOSSIBLE for anyone that sells in high volume and thats selling big heavy items like myself Car Engines, Car Tires Etc. Could that really be the case? As you can see from the pic below my impressions were trending down in March and then just completely fell off the table in April. I'm out of options! 23423423423423333333322.png

Message 10 of 22
latest reply

Maybe you should speak with eBay next time. 😂

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 11 of 22
latest reply

You might check the threads on the Power Seller board where members are discussing this.   One is titled Funny Math...

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

Lol!!!! Wow silly mistake thank you!

Message 13 of 22
latest reply

Hmmmm, did the market price of gold go up?

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 14 of 22
latest reply

@car7025-mv8ky wrote:

Listing impressions happen when buyers search and the search matches your item. 

eBay does not control what buyers search for.

If Powerseller level is considered in Best Match then it might influence your impressions, but it would be nothing close to a direct correlation.

Message 15 of 22
latest reply