cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We know you been a value seller for over 10 years, BUT YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY LOVE FROM EBAY.

First of all it is truly upsetting when I call customer service and they say thank you for all your years of service. My account has been setting at below standard for 5 months for 3 disputes because of eBay Standard Shipping. I have sold thousands of cards using this service and at least 5 to 6 hundred tracking never updated. I never looked at it being any big deal because I always refunded a buyer who said item as not received. The problem with this is when your account is below standard eBay will not try to sell your items. The reason why is you are unable to pay the added pimping fee, proper wording Promoted Listing fee. I am a disable person and I really use a lot of energy to put  items up for auction. If you are not going to help sell my item tell me. You are charging me $50 a month for a store and I can not even sell $20 of items each month.

Message 1 of 51
latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Re: We know you been a value seller for over 10 years, BUT YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY LOVE FROM EBA

Davy, I looked at your auctions and none of them would qualify for eBay Standard Shipping. Thanks for your reply again.

Message 31 of 51
latest reply

Re: We know you been a value seller for over 10 years, BUT YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING ANY LOVE FROM EBA

@1packofsportscards wrote:

Thank you for the reply, All my feedback is from selling an that is why I have a eBay store and wrote the post. Also I had just renewed my yearly subscription and if you cancel it there is still a big penalty fee. I had no ideal my account would be held for ransom this long. Why leave 2000 items listed when absolutely nothing was selling. Without above standard account you cannot Promote (pimp fee) without Promoting you cannot sell. I call it pimp fees because since this introduced on eBay I notice I was paying more in fees than what I was taking home. So why I was trying to sell an item cheaper then the next seller I was hurting my take home. My take home is not eBay fought that's all me for not paying attention.

If all your feedback is for selling, why do you have 7 pages of feedback as a buyer?

Have a great day
Message 32 of 51
latest reply

I forgot about year one when I was using this account for buying and I still use it for my free eBay shipping supplies.

Message 33 of 51
latest reply

Sorry, but again I hate to ask do some people keep eBay accounts for the community posting only?

Message 34 of 51
latest reply

just so random that it is above my mental capacity, so I don't have any reply

Message 35 of 51
latest reply

Thank you for your reply, I just want to the seller in post #4 does not use eBay Standard Shipping on none of the books they sell. Second you have not sold anything on eBay since WWII.

My selling account does not appear here on the boards. No need for it. I do not have the sales totals that you do. I have sales in excess of 10,000 items, but that is irreverent.  My suggestion/attempt to provide assistance would be the same if I had one sale or one million sales.   The suggestion is about your situation, not mine🙂

Message 36 of 51
latest reply

Sorry, but again I hate to ask do some people keep eBay accounts for the community posting only?

As posted.................... yes some post on these boards with an ID other than a "selling ID".

I have no need to have someone go to my selling account to tell me I spelled a word wrong.

Again, those posting are attempting to assist you with information about eBay policies, and how things work.

What someone sells has little to do with knowing how things work.

Message 37 of 51
latest reply

None of your items even qualify for eBay Standard Shipping Donnie.

Notice how the response said "My standard envelope account" and not "this account".

Wow, what a big moron loser I am, I know nothing about standard envelope, I certainly don't have the number 1 video on the subject on youtube, nor did the ebay shipping team specifically ship me their special card envelopes they sell now for me to review.

I have no idea what the Donnie thing means, but here, THIS ACCOUNT is all standard envelope, top rated, zero defects, almost 3000 sales in current period. I repeat again, standard envelope is not your problem, you are doing something wrong.

Message 38 of 51
latest reply

I just have this thing about calling someone Donnie when I cannot see any advice they are giving me as valued. Sorry if anyone was feeling insulted from the use of that name.

Message 39 of 51
latest reply

Sorry I am a facts person I was not trying to say I better than you, we both sell on eBay.

Message 40 of 51
latest reply

@1packofsportscards 

"Davy, I looked at your auctions and none of them would qualify for eBay Standard Shipping. Thanks for your reply again."

Point 1 -- NONE of my items are listed for sale as auction items.  None.

Point 2 -- Have a second look.  I have over 100 stamps, trading cards and stickers listed for sale on my site -- and ALL of them qualify to be shipped by ESE.

Message 41 of 51
latest reply

Want love please get yourself a dog or cat.

Ebay is not a giver

Message 42 of 51
latest reply

@ed8108 wrote:

Want love please get yourself a dog or cat.

Ebay is not a giver

You might want to rethink the cat part.

Message 43 of 51
latest reply

My account has been setting at below standard for 5 months for 3 disputes because of eBay Standard Shipping

No, you account is not below standard because of the disputes or because of eBay standard shipping.

Your account is below standard because you chose not to resolve those disputes properly and ended up with defects as a result.

Message 44 of 51
latest reply

@1packofsportscards 

If your items qualify for using the ESE system then if any are "not received" you SHOULD be refunding those buyers on your own (BEFORE ebay steps in to do it) and then you can file a claim for up to $20 insurance on non received items (as long as they have received an initial scan somewhere along the way from the machines which scan them at the distribution centers).

Writing Please Scan on them does NOTHING as these are NOT scannable tracking like packages get. They ONLY use the scans from the sorting machines, so that's a waste of time.

It sounds to me like the reason you're below standard isn't the # of INR on ESE items but that you are allowing ebay to step in and getting defects for 'unresolved by seller.

And before you say it, no, I do NOT have anything on this account which qualifies for ESE, but that doesn't mean I didn't read the info about what qualifies and how it works.

To get out of below standard you need to make more sales so the ratio of defects to completed transactions falls. Onefootflipper had some great advice for you as did other posters. Whether you want to do the work to actually fix this or just "rage against the machine" until you lose the ability to sell here at all is, my dear, up to you.

(signed Donnie)

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 45 of 51
latest reply