cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW eBay is BROKEN no sales for the month of June for me

You can say what you want but all I know as a 20 year inmate here is that eBay isn't performing at all like it was 3-4 months ago.

Good luck to ALL the small sellers out there!
Message 1 of 101
latest reply
100 REPLIES 100

I completely agree, and I refuse to do that.
Message 91 of 101
latest reply

Message 92 of 101
latest reply

Agreed. It sure has been dead for me these last few days. Been listing good items, but few views or takers. Like whistling through the graveyard. Really makes it hard to get enthused about listing any more items. Ebay is messed up!

Message 93 of 101
latest reply

@myjunqueyourtreasure wrote:

@coolections wrote:

@laurabeardsley wrote:

But without sellers, then what?

@laurabeardsley 

IMO Ebay will never run out of sellers. Too many stay at home moms, unemployed, retired, and disabled folks looking to make $$. For every one that leaves another one comes. There is no where else on the net that has as much potential other than the big river and that is only for people selling new store items.

It seems AMZ has "forgotten their roots" as well.

You mean their roots as a seller of books with NO third-party sellers?

Just because a lot of eBay sellers want to stick with being a small time "hobby" sellers doesn't mean that anyone who wants to build a business is doing something bad.

But by all means, let's have eBay go back to their roots, the starting point would be to get rid of 90% of all sellers and 90% of all buyers.

The state of entrepreneurship here is really very sad.

Message 94 of 101
latest reply

I'm from UK and I can't see any listings by popeye3165 even when I log into eBay.com. No active listings and no completed listings. Your listings are not showing up in UK so maybe you should start selling overseas?
Message 95 of 101
latest reply

If you sell a bunch of widgets here every month for years and it stops but continue selling lots of widgets on other platforms every month then its fair to say something is broke.
Message 96 of 101
latest reply

All ya did here was reinforce the ops complaint. He said his sales were dead here.
Message 97 of 101
latest reply

@cashvaluerecovery2011

No, not when one has few items up and no variety. There’s no reason to have brisk sales under those circumstances.

Message 98 of 101
latest reply

@cashvaluerecovery2011 wrote:
All ya did here was reinforce the ops complaint. He said his sales were dead here.

@cashvaluerecovery2011 

I doubt there is much demand for adult nude mermaids on people's walls. As far as DVD's, those have been slowing down for years. Each year it will get worse. So yes, I did reinforce the OP's items have slowed. People either want them, or they don't. Most have probably already bought the most popular ones.

Message 99 of 101
latest reply

Id love an adult nude mermaid on my wall. Ive yet to find one willing to be happy there. As for people dont want cds anymore? Lol. Tell amazon that.
Message 100 of 101
latest reply

What is it 32 million people shop here daily? Maybe that is an old stat im remembering? Ive seen dryer lint sold here. There always seems to be an excuse as to why sales stop. I agree change and adapt is needed in business.....but my adaptation to sell the same stuff elsewhere is rapidly proving both points. 1) adapt. 2) sales here are awful and its not my stuff.
Message 101 of 101
latest reply