cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WOW- No sales...I am Ending all my 1000 listings for 4 accounts...a perfect vacation- Thank you eBay

I just realized...I need down time- this is perfect !!!

WOW- No sales for a while (3 months)

...I am Ending all my 1,000 listings ....for all 4 accounts I have

...a perfect vacation- Thank you eBay!!!

BTW;...they will not answer phones anymore>>> for Buying issues (not selling),

1-866-961-9253----you get just weird Website auto-chat- good luck!

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: WOW- No sales...I am Ending all my 1000 listings for 4 accounts...a perfect vacation- Thank you

I love that you're embracing it! 

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Re: WOW- No sales...I am Ending all my 1000 listings for 4 accounts...a perfect vacation- Thank you

These are tough times. I can see where the fine art category might suffer. Have you listed on other venues?

Wish you all the best.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Hope your vacation is restful and you can re-charge/re-focus.  

Good luck!

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

...just have a glance at your art studio...they all are beautiful...specially the Star Wars titles...hope you don't completely shut down your account...

...btw, enjoy your time-off...but...

"...do you know where you're going to

do you like the things that life is showing you

where are you going to

do you know...

...do you get

what you're hoping for

when you look behind and there's no open doors

what are you hoping for

do you know..." ("Do You Know Where You're Going To"- Them From Mahogany, Diana Ross)

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

WOW - awesome stuff, you will have no trouble selling on another platform your items are beautiful.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Have you ever tried Etsy? It's an artisan site for crafters. To be honest I've done better on that site than Ebay. No sales is 3 weeks....Good luck. ☺

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Great Art...Have a Fun Vacation 😎🎣🏄🏌🤾🏍

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

In case you come back from your vaca with a different outlook for selling on ebay, maybe just put your accounts on 'time away' at least so you can keep your listings

Also

You can contact eBay via social media with a private message:

https://Facebook.com/ebay

AND-OR

https://Twitter.com/askebay

AND-OR

click on the 'help & contact’ button located at the top and bottom of ebay pages to chat or receive a call back.

depending on how busy they are will depend on length of time for your call back.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I can honestly say, that if I had disposable cash like some do, I'd be hitting up some of your pieces. As far as increasing sales, I'd add "Tetsujin 28" in the title or description of your "Gigantor" renditions. Maybe even "robby robot" to your Lost in Space robot renditions (yeah, i know that's not his name, but people search him under that).

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

If you have 1,000 listings and no sales for 3 months .... perhaps online selling is not for you. 

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 11 of 11
latest reply