cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WATCH YOUR GALLERY PLUS FEES !!

Noticed my fees climbing fast and found $2.00 fees on 59 listings ($118) "Gallery Plus Fee"

Started happening on 2-1-2020 on my GTC listings when they rolled over.

Went to Bulk edit and removed from all listings scrolled to edit listing upgrades (have 860 listings)

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: WATCH YOUR GALLERY PLUS FEES !!

i looked it quit doing it (after they rolled over 30 day cycle) after removing Gallery Plus
Message 16 of 20
latest reply

I have checked this month's bill and I am shocked. I was suddenly billed horrendous sums for Gallery Plus without notice. You've got to be kidding me. What's going on? Can you help me, please?

I mean I'm a good customer and I pay a lot of fees, but it's not possible that a free feature suddenly produces hundreds of costs without me being informed ...

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

Same thing has happened to me. I have listings listed in 2 categories that both used to have FREE GALLERY PICS no fee, now I get a $2.10 charge for listing in both FREE GALLERY Categories. I unchecked the box before relisting but I don't get a free gallery picture now. I would like to know if this was a planned change or rollout or if this is a glitch?

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

They gotta make up revenue somehow.

Guess what happens if it was free but then the GTC rolls over?
Message 19 of 20
latest reply

Any Updates tyler@ebay  on this matter yet? I contacted my country-specific Customer Support two days ago and they told me to write a message which they wanted to forward to the ebay.com support. They told me they wanted to pursue a refund. So far I haven't heard anything.

Message 20 of 20
latest reply