cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about listing one item in different countries

Hi, so I am new to ebay and honestly confused, just recently I found out that if you list one item on let's say "ebay.com" it won't shop up for example on "ebay.de" unless at the very bottom. So my question is: if I believe that my item is going most likely to sell on "ebay.de" but I also want to sell it on "ebay.com", does the price have to be the same and are there any other restrictions that apply besides having to remove Germany from international shipping in "ebay.com" site?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@saigbirb0   eBay is set up so that you list the items on the domain you register on.  Then, if you want to offer things internationally you do that in 2 places:

1. Site Preferences - Shipping Preferences - Exclude areas you ship to:  In this area you turn regions or individual countries ON or OFF for International shipping

2. Individual items:  On each item, down in the shipping area, you can turn International shipping ON or OFF for each individual item you sell.  ALL your items are ALWAYS visible on the domain you register on and an item with International Shipping turned on will be visible in the countries or regions you select.  So if you have an item you think will sell well in Germany then just turn Germany on ... it will be visible there ...

Price is determined by the domain so if the folks in Germany see your item they see their currency's equivalent to your country's price.  You only set one price, the venue does all the currency conversion for you.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thing is from what I understood, is that if I list the internationally that means that item let's say in Germany will only come up at the bottom since I it's an international ad. Also does that mean that if I list an item in Ebay.de in german language, with the account I created on ebay.com it will also be listed automatically on ebay.com, sorry for this being a stupid question I am just confused.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply