cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turning off 2 step verification is a nightmare. I am on my third agent and first hour

I cannot turn off my two factor authentication.

Please moderators and Community troubleshooters, do reply to this with a tone deaf response.  Don’t reply to this with a solution that you know does not work.  Please don’t reply to this with a dismissive reply or close this thread like you did the one on 9/14/2022.

It’s unbelievable how this one glitch makes my account almost completely worthless.    I cannot turn this 2 factor auth off and I have communicated with two different chat agents, neither of which could help.  I am now on my third agent an hoping for the best.  And by “the best”, I mean “I hope the fire the executive incompetents who implemented this change to allow us to spend our Spendable Funds balances.”

It’s a screw up on the highest level.  I hope the remaining executives related to this issue can understand the damage caused and why they are probably overpaid and unqualified for THEIR jobs for not acting sooner.

I can easily open an Amazon seller account in the amount of time I have spent on this, and when this issue is resolved, and as much as I would rather not do that, I will.  I KNOW I will be able to open a new Amazon seller account in less time than I have spent on this issue.

Anyone serious about e-commerce, would not put up with what is becoming a nightmare site.  I am not here to provide charity consulting services to eBay or torture myself watching a viable company that has become a vapid “stock price”.

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Turning off 2 step verification is a nightmare. I am on my third agent and first hour

This is the terrible. 2 Step verification so annoying. Being told that the campaign dept is working on this to add opt out feature.

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: Turning off 2 step verification is a nightmare. I am on my third agent and first hour

Try changing the "Payout Schedule" under payments to "Daily" which is not allowed under the spendable funds.  this may give you the option to turn off 2FA.  I don't know as I chose not to complete the spendable funds enrollment but did get past the 2FA which is fine but this morning (the day after) pirateship is not able to import, so may have to turn it off

Message 17 of 17
latest reply