Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Buyers Driving me Crazy

Am I the only one having a sea of terrible buyers. Have gotten 4 false feedback in 1+ month and about had it. Reported all to eBay Has anyone heard of postal damage in this world! About had it with eBay if this is the guy of people whom buy on here!

Buyer should not have 100% positive feedback

Hi... I just had a seller ruin my "sale" because they ignored the "seller will not ship - local pickup only" advisories (and that appeared more than once) and purchased the item anyway, even though they are not able to pick it up. Asked if I would sh...

Send Offers

Hi - I have a question regarding sending offers to potential buyers. My problem is:1) I can send an offer to the first watcher of an item just fine2) I cannot send offers to any subsequent watchers of the same item(s)Why is this?Is there a setting I ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Neutral feedback

why cant I leave feedback for a buyer that left me (the seller) neutral feedback?

Resolved! Bait and Switch: A "Best Offer" T-Shirt Bundle Deal Gone Wrong

Hello, Recently, a buyer messaged me, asking if I would accept $15 for a t-shirt. I responded "Yes," and sent a $15 offer using eBay's inbox offer feature. They responded by sharing they were interested in four other shirts and inquired about a bundl...

Can't Send a Buyer an Invoice

An international buyer sent me an offer and I accepted. He says he can't find a way to pay. I tried to send him an invoice and it won't let me. I use ebay international shipping. Trying to figure it out for them. Thanks

Resolved! Buyer says new item stinks of garbage, then washed, and still stinks - claimed as defective

Hi everyone. This is a new one in thousands of sales over decades - I know it happens but this has an extra twist lol.Sold 2 items that were part of a set (I kept and am using the other part and everything was perfect.) New in package removed only to...

Ebay just keeps batting a thousand

so today i had an overseas buyer ask me why they cant combine the shipping on 3 items they want to buy.they said "i would like to buy 3 decals but ebay is charging me 3 times for shipping it wont let me combine the 3 purchases".now i wonder how many ...

Transaction Fees And Multiple Items Ordered

I'm sure this is a common complaint, but I can't seem to find any recent threads.I sell sports cards, and some are very low priced. The eBay trading card shipping is great to keep shipping costs reasonable.But my issue is with the way eBay handles th...

Buyer Feedback doesnt add up

Hello! I just launched my eBay store and received an offer from someone with "100% Positive Feedback (315)" with 28 in the last 12 months. However, when I click on the "28" there's no data. Nothing shows. Seems a bit weird but unsure how someone coul...

Buy It Now Creating Combined Shipping Issues With The New Changes

Buyers who use the Buy It Now option or those who submit offers on multiple items that offer combined shipping are forced under the new eBay system to provide immediate payment. This creates issues for the seller (me) who now has to refund the differ...

feedback

I have been an Ebay Seller/Buyer for years WITH NEARLY A THOUSAND FEEDBACKS and have always valued the feedback system, until they eliminated the option for leaving "Negative feedback". Now everyone has 100% "Positive" feedback whether they earned it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors