cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To knows the rules

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,  ebay is one of the best markets in the world. I have heard that ebay provides a good service to customers. I am also a producer. I would love to sell my products on ebay. May I know what the rules are for yours?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: To knows the rules

🙄

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

You want us to tell you EVERY rule?

Why don't you read about it?

Undone - Bachman & Cummings
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

start here:

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/index.html?utm_source=gf&utm_medium=onsite

or here:

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/get-started/selling-basics.html?utm_source=gf-learn-to-sell&utm...

OR , check with fellow sellers from your country...as what works for us here in North America may not work for Sri Lanka....

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

There is only 1 rule

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

My rules are be kind and sell lots of stuff because having stuff makes everyone happy.  Everyone needs more STUFF!

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Go >>Help & Contact>Ebay policies>Ebay rules & policies

Read all the policies

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

You should enroll in EBAY Seller School (its free).    This will explain exactly how EBAY works.

EBAY has Money Back Guarantee which protects customers.    EBAY Money Back Guarantee (supersedes "no returns" policy) allows customer to claim "not as described, counterfeit, defective" (you are forced to refund purchase price) plus shipping BOTH ways.    EBAY does NOT require customer to prove their claims.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

And when you complete the courses in the Seller School, you will receive some nifty certificates.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Rule for successful selling on eBay:  Do not be lazy, passive, or needy.  Do not be cute or insincere.  It takes drive,  personal responsiblity, and hard work to succeed here.  No one can hand you success on a platter.

Take the initiative to learn for yourself all the basics.   Read the good and generous information eBay provides.  Scroll to the bottom of this page to see links to it all. 

Study Current Listings and Completed Listings for items that are comparable to those you intend to sell.  Learn how successful sellers photographed and described them.  See what prices you can reasonably expect to get.  Decide if you're chosen your product(s) wisely, or if you're going into an already saturated market.

After that reading and studying, if you have a specific question about a particular issue, ask for help on these boards.  Remember that:   Come here to ask a clearly defined question about a certain problem. 

There, you asked for the rules and you have them.  Fair fortune to you.

=

Message 10 of 10
latest reply