Thumbs up

@rebel_scout_trooper wrote:

I like eBay.

Why ?  Please explain, give details

I am awaiting your reply

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

Thumbs up

Please enter 10 or more characters here.

👍

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Thumbs up

You have only been on since December 2023 and have sold a total of 8 items. Hang around awhile your feelings may change. 😀

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

Thumbs up

Me too. Most of the time.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Thumbs up

I used to think it was great. Then I thought it was ok.  Then I was 'meh.'  Now?  Mostly a waste of time.

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

Thumbs up

I like beer.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

Thumbs up

anyone buying or selling on ebay must like ebay or they would not use it, there are plenty of other options.

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

Thumbs up

@bashort wrote:

anyone buying or selling on ebay must like ebay or they would not use it, there are plenty of other options.

Not for everybody.

There really is nowhere else, that I can find, to sell what I sell.

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

Thumbs up

Me too!

How can you not like it. I sell stuff every single day and I get a deposit in my bank account from eBay every business day of the year. Mondays are my favorite, I get 3 deposits from the sales from Thursday, Friday, and Saturday payouts.

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

Thumbs up

I like Ebay when my sales meet my goals.  Putting money in my pocket is the only reason I have to like any internet marketplace.

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

Thumbs up

I happen to like it as well, and I've been on other marketplaces and have my own website. Many won't agree with me, but it is actually very easy to navigate and get my funds from. I have no complaints, this month.... 

Happy selling to you! 

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

Thumbs up

Welcome to Ebay.  I'm glad you are enjoying yourself.  As you sell more, you may come up with some questions.  I hope you will come here again and ask.  There are lots of experienced members here that can help you get through most things.  

Just remember that Ebay has policies for just about everything.  Don't assume you know how to handle something unless you actually do and have consulted the policy pages.  I've seen many new members have issues due to assuming they knew how to handle a certain situation.  But you have all of us here to help you as you need it.

Have fun and keep growing.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

Thumbs up

ebay is the worst online selling platform ever,  with the one exception  being all of the other online selling platforms

Message 15 of 17
latest reply