cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold: How to see 'Offers' history after a sale?

After an item has sold, how can the seller (me) review the history of all offers? the ones I sent as the seller, and the ones I received from various buyers? 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Sold: How to see 'Offers' history after a sale?

Figured out two work arounds to show the "Offer History" page after one of your items has sold.  They might work in some cases. 

1) Go to a message from when a buyer made an offer.  Click on the "Respond Now".  It will show the Offer History page.

or

2) point your browser to:

ebay.com/bo/seller/showOffers/<item-id>

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@int983 Go to My eBay at the left side top of your page. Scroll down to bids/offers. That will show you the most recent including expired offers. Best of luck to you....

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

"After an item has sold..."

@int983 

You know... that's a good question. I thought there used to be a hot 'Offer history' button, but don't see it now.

I just checked a recent sale where I sent an Offer to a buyer, and I don't see how to find it, either. In Seller Hub/Orders/Paid and shipped, it shows the Offer price under 'Sold for', but when I tick on the item, it shows it 'Sold for' my BIN price. Hmmm...

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@lamber9347 wrote:

@int983 Go to My eBay at the left side top of your page. Scroll down to bids/offers. That will show you the most recent including expired offers. Best of luck to you....

Doesn't work for me, it doesn't take me to what i sold. instead it takes me to what i bought.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Figured out two work arounds to show the "Offer History" page after one of your items has sold.  They might work in some cases. 

1) Go to a message from when a buyer made an offer.  Click on the "Respond Now".  It will show the Offer History page.

or

2) point your browser to:

ebay.com/bo/seller/showOffers/<item-id>

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Yes!  Reviewing the messages sent, offers and counteroffers, worked to show the history of our negotiation.  Thank you!

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Old thread from Nov 2022.

Your response that was intended to reach the OP probably won't be seen since they haven't been in this forum since writing this thread. 

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply