Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Feedback enhancements now visible

All, Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for buyers on eBay. We are making these changes in order to give potential buyers better insight into your products. We recently updated the default sort to highligh...

I No Longer Enjoy Selling on Ebay

For 12 years I have been selling on eBay. Not one customer lost money dealing with me during the 12 years. I have received numerous positive feedbacks, and maybe 3 complaints in 12 years. I sell vintage clothing, and sometimes I get a return, which i...

How do I report a technical glitch???

I use a PC to research and create my listings-I'm a good typist and I cannot type properly on the iPad or phone. After I create the listing on the PC, I then take photos with an older iPad and upload the photos that are in my drafts that I created wi...

Restricted from selling yet zendesk says account is okay?

I cant list anything to sell. I try to list (write the whole thing out upload photos etc) and when publishing eBay won’t let me. I haven’t listed in about 5 years (altho have bought on eBay, but I was a stellar seller in the past). All of my info is ...

It works effectively.

Recently, auction sellers have been particularly brazen about violating eBay's terms and conditions, such as using fake accounts to increase their bids during auction sales. This fraud is covered by the platform and does not react to it in any way, i...

Has ebay gotten rid of speaking with an actual human agent?

I have made vain attempts to speak with an agent in reference to an issue with a particular item that I am selling. The images meet the criteria irt no bare breasts, yet for some reason the AI flags it as being in violation of eBay policy and termina...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best Offer again being added to all listings

Once again I found the eBay has decided to add "Best Offer" to my listings. I did not become aware of it until I suddenly started receiving offers on some listings. EBay seems to do this periodically and I find the practice dispicable. And buyers, un...

Serious Decline In Publication / Books Sales

Over the years, OleTooks Books has sold over 35,000 books, rare publications, periodicals etc. In the last six (6) months our sales have been almost non-existent. We noticed a serious decline in book sales in 2023 when the USPS raised the Media Mail ...

UNREAL EBAY RESPONSE

I sent my package with tracking, and it reached the buyer. However, he didn't accept it and I got it back. I messaged the buyer, and he responded that his USPS mail carrier told him the package got stuck in their sorting machine and was damaged, so h...

How Important is it to be a "Top Rated Seller"?

So basically I've gotten a lot of US postage to ship my cheap stamp lots by using stamps instead of ESE, and I noticed my shipping with tracking has dropped to 95.47. Under 95.0 I won't be top rated anymore. How important is that? Does it give me pre...

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Resolved! Problem with private messaging?

I'm wondering if anyone has noticed a problem with the Ebay private messaging? I've had a lot of customer & prospective customer conversations suddenly stop, mid-thread, over the last week or so, for no apparent reason. And then never hear from them ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors