cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship Times adjustment

Has anyone noticed if eBay has made any adjustment to seller metrics as to ship times ? We noted that under the current shipping options it seems that delivery times have increased. This was We have noticed an increase a decrease in delivery time even as shippers have increased shipping costs. Expect a double whammy as eBay is always slow to respond to market changes while buyers are always ready to pull the trigger on sellers for late deliveries.   In the meantime those other guys have maintained their speedy service.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Ship Times adjustment

Not really sure how to comprehend what you are saying...but know this:

a.) eBay inputs an 'estimated delivery date' using an 'average' of your shipping time

b.) doesn't matter AT ALL as long as you 'ship' and it shows 'received' by the shipping withing YOUR stated shipping time.

Period. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Might be but in the real world shipping deliver times are taking longer and some buyers are using that fact.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Are you talking about returns?

Can't be refunds from INR, because the estimated delivery expectation is updated and is dynamic directly from the carrier once acceptance occurs.

Only thing I can see buyers would be taking advantage of is return reasons that it arrived late for free returns.

But that's a small percentage.

I haven't had any complaints and all my packages have arrived within the delivery expected range except a few items.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply