cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling

Hello, i want to be a seller from Sri Lanka. What payment method can i use to receive payments?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Selling

@iaman_64 

Pay Pal

You're from Sri Lanka and can't legally accept Pay Pal payments so you can't sell here.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Make sure you don't drop ship items. You can't receive PayPal payments, make sure you don't buy someone else's overseas PayPal account you'll be scammed.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@iaman_64 

Here is what it states in eBay's payment method policy:

The following payment methods, which are offered at eBay checkout, are allowed:

• PayPal
  • PayPal Credit
  • Credit card or debit card processed through the seller's Internet merchant account
  • Payment upon pickup
    • Payment upon pickup must offer one of the approved electronic payment methods. Listings may include the statement: "Contact me for payment methods to pay on pickup."

Listings in one of our approved categories may offer the following additional payment options:

• Bank-to-bank transfers (also known as bank wire transfers and bank cash transfers)
  • Checks
  • Money orders
  • Online payment services (for example, Allpay.net, CertaPay, Fiserv, Nochex.com, XOOM)

Here is eBay's link to the full payment method policy:

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/payment-policies/payment-methods-policy?id=4269&st=12&pos=3&query...

Hope this helps!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@japan-treazures 

The information in the macro you posted is for buyers making payments for purchases they've made on eBay.

The OP, however, is a seller trying to receive payments from items s/he's sold.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply