cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Filter not available to buyers

I buy and sell regularly on eBay. This morning I was doing my normal searches as a buyer and noticed the filter for ‘size’ was not available on the men’s clothing categories that I was searching in. I checked Shoes, Jackets, Suits, Jeans.  Clearly this is a problem as this is arguably the most important search filter!  I checked the app (iPhone, updated) and on a browser (safari).  Anyone else getting similar results?  I messaged eBay for biz on FB to make them aware.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I was just trying to update some of my listings (using the "edit all" function) and I have received a message that 47 of them had missing info on size and had to be fixed before I can update them! All of them were set initially, properly with information on size! Seems like there is an issue currently...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@marks_menswear 

Yes, it's yet another glitch.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Item-Specific-Size-Bug-Filled-out-correctly-but-keep-...

Sellers are ranting on the Technical Issues board ...

@325ibmwalexwrote:

"Also finding out that ALL sizes specifics have fallen off my listings in the women's clothing category. I now have to go in and add the specific size to each item I have listed even though it was in there when originally created."

Can you imagine having to redo the sizing in all of your listings? 😶

Yikes!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone! Join us here at 3 pm PT today where we will be joined by Ron from the Structured Data team to give us an update on the ongoing Seller Hub and Item Specifics issue. Ron will let us know the current status as well as address your questions. Please know that because this is a developing situation we may not have exact answers but it’s important we get your input and update you with all necessary information.

Brian,
Community Team
Message 4 of 4
latest reply