cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales

Good afternoon.

Is it just us or is everyone having low sales?

It is frustrating when you do a lot of listings and no sales.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Sales

After a long slump I had 3 very good months starting last November.  Then in February I had a TOTAL of 7 sales... possibly my worst month ever.  March was a bit better, but April is awful so far... 2 small sales in 10 days.  One thing I've noticed...  For some reason I always used to get 3-4 sales from California every month (even though I'm in Florida).  I haven't had a California customer since Dec 31st.  

Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: Sales

I usually get a few sales at the beginning of the month. Then it's not rare on my account to go 8-10 days with zero sales and low views. Then I may get a few at the end of the month. My Sales are about a third of what I was getting for many years. EBay says they won't always show your listings because they want to give everyone a chance to make money. I personally think their website and hardware can't handle the amount of sellers they have. Also for years there has been a trend of race to the bottom sellers. They can ruin the value of items for month or even years since newbie sellers tend to copy recent sell throughs.

Message 17 of 17
latest reply