cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SELLING PAGE - CLASSIC PAGE WAS WONDERFUL - NEW CHANGE AWFUL

Why does eBay management insist on changing the seller listing page for the worst again? The classic seller listing page was just fine with all on one page.  New format is a waste of seller’s time. Try finding the sold items information - just awful.  Does eBay want to drive sellers off the eBay platform?

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Re: SELLING PAGE - CLASSIC PAGE WAS WONDERFUL - NEW CHANGE AWFUL

I have to agree. Terrible idea. I also cannot find any items that I've sold before this week. And I've been doing this for 19 years.

Message 2 of 30
latest reply

This page is **bleep** I can't run my business with half the information Etsy your looking better every day.

Message 3 of 30
latest reply

Nothing I enjoy more than having to jump around all over the freaking place trying to find information that was available on ONE PAGE.  Ticks me off.  You can't even set things to what you want, you change a setting and it goes back to default.  Thank you eBay for wasting more of my time.

Message 4 of 30
latest reply

I agree!   The new selling view is awful!  Was on the phone with ebay last night for 45 mins and of course no help there.  I was told that 75% of the help calls last night were about the new view and how to get back to the "Classic View".   This new view is very time consuming as I have to go into 3 sub-menus to see what I nicely saw in 1 PAGE view.   Ebay: please give us the option to go back to classic view if we choose.  The sellers are your livelihood too!

Message 5 of 30
latest reply

WORST. IDEA. EVER.

It's very simple, really - either they will give me old ("classic") view back or I will leave Ebay after 16 years. I just can't work here any more with this atrocity, impossible.

Message 6 of 30
latest reply

I certainly wont be listing the auctions I planned this week.  I am so mad taking some time off.

There stock is tanking, so looks like a lot of other people will be as well.  What would take me a couple hours now appears like it would take me triple the time.  And they call it "friendly".  I wonder how much server space this will suck up.

Message 7 of 30
latest reply

I am with you, taking some time off.  Flea markets are opening back up here, I can make a lot more doing that than here anyway. 

Message 8 of 30
latest reply

100% agree. It is AWFUL and stupid and not friendly. If enough of us complain, perhaps they will put classic view back. They do say it is available, but I cannot find it and I too am thinking of selling elsewhere.

Message 9 of 30
latest reply

Sign the petition.  Maybe we'll get it back if everybody signs.

Get the word out.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Seller-Hub/Petition-to-REVIVE-the-Classic-View-version-of-ebay-Selling...

Message 10 of 30
latest reply

That format is really horrible.  The classic format has the information I need all on one screen -- without hitting buttons or scrolling.  The new format is really horrible.  It was bad enough when they wrecked other pages (watch list, purchase history and such) making them unusable, but I use the seller page every day.  I need it.   Just awful.

Message 11 of 30
latest reply

Agreed.  New view is cumbersome and annoying!

Message 12 of 30
latest reply

brian@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@jjjwah we know this is a big change, so we've created a post with more information and an FAQ here.

Brian,
Community Team
Message 13 of 30
latest reply

I'm right there with you!!

I WANT MY CLASSIC VIEW!!  Or I'm DONE!!

Message 14 of 30
latest reply

Just give us the OPTION!!!  If not, I'm going to Discogs and Esty to sell.

Message 15 of 30
latest reply