cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SELLING PAGE - CLASSIC PAGE WAS WONDERFUL - NEW CHANGE AWFUL

Why does eBay management insist on changing the seller listing page for the worst again? The classic seller listing page was just fine with all on one page.  New format is a waste of seller’s time. Try finding the sold items information - just awful.  Does eBay want to drive sellers off the eBay platform?

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

All of their past "simplified" changes made selling here worse. This new failed attempt to simplify selling has made selling on eBay UNBEARABLE for me and I am looking for another way to sell my disc. eBay and PayPal can both hug one when I find something else. I hope others will close their accounts with me. We pay them for this selling service, we should have some say before they make these AWFUL changes. 

Message 16 of 30
latest reply

The all new selling page is HORRIBLE.  Just because the classic page was 20 years old doesn't mean it needed to be replaced.  The new page is Horrible.   It's a piece of garbage. 

Message 17 of 30
latest reply

Totally agree.  They always take simple and easy and make it complicated and difficult.   I've been seriously thinking of moving to Discogs.  If they can't give us the Classic option, I'm going to leave.  I can't 20 minutes just to find my listings.

Message 18 of 30
latest reply

I also hate the new page it is time to give the option of the classic page. The selling page does not even fit on my screen, I have to scroll back and forth.  Ebay how about listening to your sellers, make the option to choose.

Message 19 of 30
latest reply

I agree. There is an old saying "If it's not broken, don't fix it". It is frustrating. The Classic format was easy, simple. Why change? I guess the "computer techs"   need to validated their jobs. Luckily the flea markets are opening up again. A lot of people are getting turned off by all these unnecessary changes Ebay is making.

Message 20 of 30
latest reply

All of these classic view links should work. They need to be bookmarked & accessed through your browser's bookmarks (for however long they will work), I have been using these all 3 separate tabs or I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO LIST ON EBAY, IT IS TO CONFUSING for me and you cab still go to the seller hub if you click on the side

Classic View  Active Selling

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyeBayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextSelling&View=MyeBayNextSelling... 

Classic View Unsold

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&NewPeriod=Last31Days&View=SoldNext&Column=Unknown&Su... 

Classic View Sold

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&View=SoldNext&NewFilter=WaitShipment&SubmitAction.Ch...

Message 21 of 30
latest reply

Not a thing in there helpful.

Message 22 of 30
latest reply

See canity's post and links, they work!!

Message 23 of 30
latest reply

They've created a post with more information...

I'm speechless.

Message 24 of 30
latest reply

Seems that they actually want that.

Message 25 of 30
latest reply

A total waste on the FAQ, but thanks anyway, Brian.

Message 26 of 30
latest reply

I was just going to click on it, no point huh?

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 27 of 30
latest reply

@wrong66 wrote:

A total waste on the FAQ, but thanks anyway, Brian.

Need a PhD to figure that mess out.

Message 28 of 30
latest reply

this format is a complete an utter nightmare!  it is showing far too much information that I do not want to see, and now you cannot relist multiple items, each single item has to be relisted seperately!!!   I hate everything about it and why have Ebay done this?

far too complicated and most of the info that comes up is irrelevant  and their are no setting options to remove options that we do not want to see

Message 29 of 30
latest reply

that is fine until you refresh the page and it reverts back to the new page again, or go into an item to revise it the links don't have any use unfortunately

Message 30 of 30
latest reply