cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quarterly Coupon for Supplies for TRS

Do TRS still get a quarterly coupon to use for ebay shipping supplies as I haven't received a coupon since September, I believe.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Found it in another thread.  I thought it was for being a TRS but it's not, it's dependent on your store supscription.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Found it in another thread.  I thought it was for being a TRS but it's not, it's dependent on your store supscription.

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

Not TRS.  You have to have a store subscription to get a supplies coupon.  

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Yeah, I found it, thanks!

In the Seller Hub, if you kept the "Selling Tools" box, go to "Manage Store".  Then under the "Store Design" menu at the top left, go to "Subscriber Discounts".  Then under the "eBay Shipping Supplies", click on the "See details" and this is where the coupon is at, and it can be redeemed once per quarter.

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

I looked all over seller hub for this thing. Thank you so much. I wish they would make this easier for us to find. Thought that's what sellers hub was for. NOT.
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

You can add it yourself to the "SHORTCUTS" box on your seller hub.  Just click on the gear looking symbol and you can edit it and add the URL's that you want.

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

TRS get a $30 quarterly coupon for promoted listings.

They also get 10% off of their selling fees.

Store subscribers are the only ones who get a shipping supplies coupon, as mentioned above.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

thanks for the help....could not find it at all!!! : )
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

We have a premium store and we have not gotten our quarter ending 3/31/18 discount coupon either.

Not sure if e-bay decides not to do this effective this year and did not tell us.  Maybe in the spring update but we should have been told at the beginning or end of year.

Usually, ebay sends us an e-mail that we can cash in our coupon and it has worked for us so we don't buy supplies outside any more.  Also, e-bay gets free promotion with their logo etc.  So it is way of advertising for them --- costs next to nothing for the bags etc.  They are rather pricey compared to plain ones you can buy online.   

I will let you know if we get our discount for the past quarter.  So far, nothing.  Good luck to you.

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

@vintagemelrose2009 wrote:

Usually, ebay sends us an e-mail that we can cash in our coupon and it has worked for us so we don't buy supplies outside any more. 

I will let you know if we get our discount for the past quarter.  So far, nothing.  Good luck to you.

I don't believe eBay sends out emails any longer on this subject (at least I don't get emails) ... you just get the coupon by going to the Subscriber Discounts link above.

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

I haven't received an email either the last couple of quarters which was why I originally started this thread, but I now have that link saved on my "shortcuts" on the seller hub to make it easy to get to every quarter

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

You can also find it at the top of the page in the My eBay drop-down.

coupon.jpg

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

@vintagemelrose2009 wrote:

We have a premium store and we have not gotten our quarter ending 3/31/18 discount coupon either.

Not sure if e-bay decides not to do this effective this year and did not tell us.  Maybe in the spring update but we should have been told at the beginning or end of year.

Usually, ebay sends us an e-mail that we can cash in our coupon and it has worked for us so we don't buy supplies outside any more.  Also, e-bay gets free promotion with their logo etc.  So it is way of advertising for them --- costs next to nothing for the bags etc.  They are rather pricey compared to plain ones you can buy online.   

@vintagemelrose2009

I never receive emails, but the coupon has always been available under my store information -- subscriber discounts.  If you didn't use the one for the first quarter, it has already expired.  Your second quarter one should be there.

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

@jklangunlv77 wrote:

You can add it yourself to the "SHORTCUTS" box on your seller hub.  Just click on the gear looking symbol and you can edit it and add the URL's that you want.

Thank you. That is my learned-something-new for the day.  : - D

Message 15 of 18
latest reply