cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price gauging

shame on all sellers who are price gauging.  $100 for 3 bottles of 121` oz bleach?  REALLY?  Last week I paid $22.00 for a 3 pk of 121 oz.  SHAME ON YOU.  I need bleach to clean my bird's trays and cages.  I am not going to pay unfair prices no matter what.  No one should pay these prices and no one should be hoarding.  It's ridiculous.  Wash your hands and don't go out if you're sick, etc. etc.  I mean this virus is bringing out the worst in people. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Price gauging

Where can i get that 3 pack of bleach for $22?  I need some badly!

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

You must be new here...

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I bought bleach just last week for $3 a gallon. Maybe I should have bought four instead of two.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I just hope that eBay continues to take down these listings and/or buyers won't pay. I'd love to see these greedy crooks stuck with stock they can't sell.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Managing business during the outbreak of COVID-19
Sellers remain our top priority during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19). ..

NOTICE THEY SAID SELLERS ARE THE TOP PRIORITY!!!

This is a quote from ebay about 10 minutes ago.  ebay, don't worry about the consumers.  May they all rot in hell for their price gouging.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply