cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos not uploading.

Suddenly photos are not uploading, just sticking at zero percent. Happening to anyone else?

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Photos not uploading.

same here, can't do new listings, another day another glitch.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Photos not uploading.

I am getting the same thing . I think ebay might be having site wide issues

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

Photos not uploading.

Yep, same here.  Listing has been a glitch fest all morning.  

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Photos not uploading.

Glitches again... Can't print eBay labels either.  Nothing on the status page as of yet.

https://www.ebay.com/sts 

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Photos not uploading.

I am just glad I didn't have a massive day of listing planned. I had someone coming in an hour to sell me a collection. I guess I will just goof off until then. No use wasting my time trying to list when it is taking 10 times too long from errors.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Photos not uploading.

Mucho problemos today, @onefootflipper 

Missing scroll bar on the listing pages, unable to print labels, cannot upload photos...what's next? TGIF.  Hang in there. 

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Photos not uploading.

Gee, I can hardly wait to see. Can't load any photos, either. No scroll bar, either. No patience, either. 

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Photos not uploading.

eBay replaces the hamsters that are running on the spinning wheels that power the whole operation every Friday the 13th. Once the hamsters are replaced, things will be back for what passes as normal.

The retired hamsters will be put out to pasture to live a life of leisure.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Photos not uploading.

@wrong66 

Yeah, I went to relist an item and got the sad face where the photos are located.  I saw that Ebay has been doing maintenance since last night.  Ebay needs to get on the ball and let the sellers get back to selling ASAP.  There's stock prices are in the red today (again).  The lowest I've ever seen it.  

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Photos not uploading.

My pictures are not uploading, keep getting the blue circle, 5/15/2022 - anyone else having issues still? TIA

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Photos not uploading.

I presume you’re all writing your listings on the webpage, where the photo upload is churning?

Temporary fix..

Try this:

1 - save your listing to a draft. (Hit the X on one of the photo boxes to get out of the photo upload, to stop it.)

2 - download or go to the eBay app on your phone

3 - bring up My EBay, go to your drafts, 

Revise your listing draft there, adding the photos. Upload is working there.

save to a draft again, on the app.

You can now return to the webpage listing, by opening the draft there, if you want to continue writing more before you submit the listing, or submit it via the app.

it’s a pain, I know. I prefer working totally on the webpage.

hope this helps!

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Photos not uploading.

Thank you!! I only list via desktop never the app and seems to be working fine now..

Message 13 of 13
latest reply