cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People in this community WILL buy from you just leave you bad feedback. This board is a farce.

You could easily argue some of these “not formally employed by eBay” members are compensated by ebay indirectly and that ebay condones it.

In one case it “only” took me three months to get bad feedback removed on a fraudulent purchase that included the fraudulent credit card number IN THE FEEDBACK!  That’s AFTER the removal was denied and revision ignored.  

Nobody in this “song exchange forum”  got that feedback removed.

There’s a REASON that feedback stayed up so long.  You can’t chalk it ALL up to executive incompetence!

I had no idea extent to which eBay leveraged this “Holding out for a Hero” cheerleader clown show, sorry excuse for an open forum.

eBay is definitely not playing the long game.  Maybe they should pay ANOTHER GUY 35 - 50 million to “go through the motions” of management so they can babysit a stock price.

If stock ownership conveyed corporate liability EBAY would have a negative stock price.

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: People in this community WILL buy from you just leave you bad feedback. This board is a farce.

Good you got it done but seems that you are "mixing" your "boards" (forums?) here.

There are many different boards here. Some for eBay business stuff.........  some social.

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

Re: People in this community WILL buy from you just leave you bad feedback. This board is a farce.

The OP doesn't appear to have any interest in participating in the thread they started much less answer any questions.  

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 17 of 22
latest reply

Never have bought from someone to waste my money just to leave bad feedback let alone do the same because of a post on the forums. However, I have added people to my friends list (sic) after reading post in the community forums. 

Why would someone post a credit card number in the feedback? 

"Nobody in this “song exchange forum”  got that feedback removed." Your right, because there is nothing that we as other buyers and sellers can do about in, along with the fact that the community forums are run by an outside company for eBay; https://khoros.com/powered-by-khoros

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

"There’s a REASON that feedback stayed up so long.  You can’t chalk it ALL up to executive incompetence!"

Yes you can.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 19 of 22
latest reply

@bonjourami wrote:

"There’s a REASON that feedback stayed up so long.  You can’t chalk it ALL up to executive incompetence!"

Yes you can.

Why is that?  One year is better than what some other sites do.  While all our FB is there forever on Ebay, only the last 12 months count in the percentage of FB that we all see.  Far better than lifetime like other sites.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 20 of 22
latest reply

Is this the same feedback you posted about 2 months ago?

Have a great day
Message 21 of 22
latest reply

Improved search algos…….

Message 22 of 22
latest reply