cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People in this community WILL buy from you just leave you bad feedback. This board is a farce.

You could easily argue some of these “not formally employed by eBay” members are compensated by ebay indirectly and that ebay condones it.

In one case it “only” took me three months to get bad feedback removed on a fraudulent purchase that included the fraudulent credit card number IN THE FEEDBACK!  That’s AFTER the removal was denied and revision ignored.  

Nobody in this “song exchange forum”  got that feedback removed.

There’s a REASON that feedback stayed up so long.  You can’t chalk it ALL up to executive incompetence!

I had no idea extent to which eBay leveraged this “Holding out for a Hero” cheerleader clown show, sorry excuse for an open forum.

eBay is definitely not playing the long game.  Maybe they should pay ANOTHER GUY 35 - 50 million to “go through the motions” of management so they can babysit a stock price.

If stock ownership conveyed corporate liability EBAY would have a negative stock price.

Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

People in this community WILL buy from you just leave you bad feedback. This board is a farce.

If you can prove that someone left you negative FB because of your posts on in the Community, it is something Ebay would want to know about as that is not acceptable behavior.

I'm not sure about the FB that took you so long to get removed.  It has to be done in under 90 days, so you got lucky, once it passes that timeframe, the software doesn't allow them to revise or remove the FB.

FB on this site is easier to deal with than on other similar sites.  At least Ebay drops negative FB out of your Percentage number once it is 12+ months old.  Can't say that about other sites.

You do realize Ebay is getting close to celebrating their 30th anniversary.

Clearly you are upset by a few things.  I wish you nothing but the best in the future.  Clearly this is a place that makes you totally unhappy.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 22
latest reply

Exactly how are the "not formally employed by eBay" responders on this Board "compensated by eBay indirectly"?  As a fairly frequent responder here, I really want to know the secret because I've never ever been compensated in any way.  So looking forward to your answer.  

Message 3 of 22
latest reply

Do you have any proof  /examples of your statements?

Message 4 of 22
latest reply

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say or getting at. You mean people here in this forum will buy from other forum members just to leave negative feedback? And we work for eBay? Hmmm. 

Message 5 of 22
latest reply

You have called this board a "farce", a "song exchange forum", a "cheerleader clown show", and yet you are here posting.   

Message 6 of 22
latest reply

Deleted. Not worth it. 

CONSERVITVS  •  Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay member since: 1996

Message 7 of 22
latest reply

Yes your title is accurate.  If some  ahole doesn't  like your answer they retaliate and buy from you just to ruin your feedback.  Seen that happen and that's  why some people that answer here  are no longer selling on their account. They use it for buying and posting only. They make another account to sell on.

Message 8 of 22
latest reply

Nobody in this “song exchange forum”  got that feedback removed.

That's because nobody in this forum can get feedback removed.
And I don't recall anyone claiming they could.

Message 9 of 22
latest reply

@fab_finds4u wrote:

They make another account to sell on.

I should prolly do that.

Message 10 of 22
latest reply

You mean people here in this forum will buy from other forum members just to leave negative feedback?

@slati_2013 

I know of one that won't. 😉

Message 11 of 22
latest reply

I'm sorry you feel that way.  I've always gotten good advice and learned a lot from the folks here. 

Message 12 of 22
latest reply

If someone from the forum did that to you it stinks! Without proof that it is retaliation, it is not going to be removed by ebay though. With proof, you might have a shot if you talk to a real employee of ebay for business.

I've purchased items from other members of the community mainly because I was interested to see what they were selling and something caught my eye. Haven't had a problem and my feedback reflects that. 

Message 13 of 22
latest reply

"Exactly how are the "not formally employed by eBay" responders on this Board "compensated by eBay indirectly"?  As a fairly frequent responder here, I really want to know the secret because I've never ever been compensated in any way.  So looking forward to your answer."

I want a raise.  

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 14 of 22
latest reply

"I had no idea extent to which eBay leveraged this “Holding out for a Hero” cheerleader clown show, sorry" excuse for an open forum.bonjourami_0-1714071496306.jpeg

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 15 of 22
latest reply