cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROMOTED LISTINGS ICON DOESN"T CLICK ON MY NEW ITEMS

I'm a power seller on Ebay since 2012---In the last month I have used promoted listings and have had some success --Now When I list a new item and when I reach the icon "PROMPTED LISTINGS"--It doesn't work--I called Ebay and they were very helpful but couldn't locate the problem--They said it might bee a temporary glitch---Is there anyone else out there with a similar problem----Please let me know---Baxterclothing

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: PROMOTED LISTINGS ICON DOESN"T CLICK ON MY NEW ITEMS

What promoted listings "icon"? The link/button on each item on your Seller Hub Active page?

If that is what you are talking about, HOW doesn't it work?

If that is broken, can you just use the Promoted Listings dashboard instead? https://pls.ebay.com/plsweb/dashboard
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for responding---The link /button in my listing that reads :" Boost your items with premium placements on eBay...……….." --When you click it the blue light goes on, but nothing else happens --no "ad rates" or anything else ---This stopped working for me about 3 days ago.   If you have any suggestions please let me know and thanks again for contacting me. Sincerely Baxterclothing

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Ok, gotcha. it's on the item listing form down at the bottom below the shipping section and above the Fees section.

Works fine for me using Firefox 31 (last updated 5 years ago), so even if eBay changed something on that page it didn't break things in all browsers.

I think they must have recently fiddled with the SYI form page layout (and possibly other things), since the stupid floating help button on the right side re-appeared, and I had to add a new element hiding rule to disappear that. They didn't mess with the PL section layout though - my EH rule still targets and hides that just fine, but they may have modified the internal code for the PL functionality in the scripts, and it doesn't work in your browser.

I would suggest trying another browser, or manage your PLs via the dashboard I linked previously.

What browser are you using? Using Adblock Plus or other addons/plugins that might be killing that PL function of the page?
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I am having the same issue. I posted on the technical board. No response yet.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply