cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Once again, Greebay shoves garbage down our throats we did not request ???

New seller page is GARBAGE.  Let your voice be heard !!!

Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: Once again, Greebay shoves garbage down our throats we did not request ???

Take "time away" they will hear that when their numbers drop.

Message 2 of 36
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Who's requesting this confusing mess of web monkey droppings? I guess I'm done selling for a minute.

Message 3 of 36
latest reply

Let your voice be heard !!!

@rarediecastmusclecars 

We've been screaming all day long............

Message 4 of 36
latest reply

I don't believe they think this is an upgrade.  It takes

three times as long to manage my page as when I used the Classic page.  They have to be kidding.  If I was still selling upscale things it would be worth my time.  Now I'm doing what's left of my collections I'm making less than minimum wage.

Message 5 of 36
latest reply

They are just stupid freaks! It is impossible to understand why they methodically complicate the seller's life!

Message 6 of 36
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Who's requesting this confusing mess of web monkey droppings?

People keep saying this and I legitimately don't understand. How is it confusing? Everything is very clearly labeled and it's easy to find exactly what you're looking for. Want to see all of your orders that have been shipped? Click "Paid and Shipped." Want to see your listings that ended without a sale? Click "Unsold." Need to reprint a shipping label? Go to "Shipping Labels."

I find it ten times easier then having everything all smashed together on a single page. I click and it takes me to exactly what I want to see.

Message 7 of 36
latest reply

It's just awful!

BRING BACK THE CLASSIC VIEW!!!

Just for once, Ebay, pay attention to the people that are paying your salaries!

Message 8 of 36
latest reply

aint gonna happen. 

Message 9 of 36
latest reply

"it's easy to find exactly what you're looking for"

Kindly point me to the link that shows how many listings I have used and have left.

List more, sell more. Goodwill that other, uh, stuff.

Feeling sleepy? There's an app for that.
Message 10 of 36
latest reply

This is horrible. How can they just change our Ebay Classic View without warning. I can't even do my listing now.  I think Ebay should pay us for the time we have to waste trying to figure out how to check our listings and list new items.

We need to change back immediately, I can't even list my items.

Message 11 of 36
latest reply

@yuzuha wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Who's requesting this confusing mess of web monkey droppings?

People keep saying this and I legitimately don't understand. How is it confusing? Everything is very clearly labeled and it's easy to find exactly what you're looking for. Want to see all of your orders that have been shipped? Click "Paid and Shipped." Want to see your listings that ended without a sale? Click "Unsold." Need to reprint a shipping label? Go to "Shipping Labels."

I find it ten times easier then having everything all smashed together on a single page. I click and it takes me to exactly what I want to see.

@yuzuha 

You are alone on this...

The new selling page stinks.  We are not talking about the seller's hub...we are talking about the seller's page.  They could leave the seller's hub the way it is with all of it's tabs for click happy sellers to use.

They should have the complicated seller's hub for those who prefer that kind of a set up...each little section in it's own box and have the selling page with everything on one page and where we can customize our view of them like before.

Message 12 of 36
latest reply

What irks me is they don't even announce it, they just change it. 

Still another example of overpaid ebay brainiacs finding ways to justify their jobs by thinking up "solutions" to problems that don't exist.

This sucks.

Message 13 of 36
latest reply

My bad, then. I've been using the Seller Hub for more than six years; I didn't even know there still WAS another page aside from the workaround for Classic View. I thought they'd discontinued the old page a while ago after all the noise they made about moving everyone into Seller Hub.

It also doesn't help that a lot of people are referring to the new selling page as "Seller Hub" in their post, so I thought that people had been moved into Seller Hub from the Classic page.

Message 14 of 36
latest reply

eBay needs to know that the new all selling page is not acceptable to us. On the new all selling page, click on the Comments link and leave your feedback on the new page as you have done here in the forum. The more negative feedback they get, the better. Complaining here isn't going to change anything. We need to let eBay know by leaving comments or contacting them directly.

Message 15 of 36
latest reply