Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Refunding Buyers with eBay's new funding system

I think eBay should have waited to move from PayPal. I've had 5 returns in the last two months. When I go to refund the money half the time it won't go through. The contact us button simply takes me to a bunch of useless help topics. Now I have two b...

Updates

I revived a message telling me to update my eBay by next month or lose seller privileges, this is something I’ve done month ago. When I click what it tells me to do it brings me up to my eBay, no alerts. How do “ update my eBay “ is this a fluke? I’v...

Resolved! STANDARD

EBAY HAS MADE ME BELOW STANDARD. I TOOK A HIT WHEN I MOVED MY STOCK AND COUPLE OF THINGS GOT DAMAGED SO I COULD NOT SHIP . I TOOK A HIT FOR LATE SHIPPING DURING THE SNOW STORM. I HAVE TAKEN A HIT BECAUSE MY SALES ARE DOWN. DOES EBAY NOT REALIZE WE AR...

Scammed by buyer

Sellers beware. Purchased a pair of $150 per of dog cutting scissors and returned a bag of metal balls. Ebay sided with buyer and I'm out the money and the item. Does anyone know how I can get this reversed??

feedback character limit

Really not helpful, changing the character limit for feedback,,,, What you need to do is allow sellers to leave something other than positive feedback to bad buyers. This feature would allow me to avoid dealing with deadbeats and people who are alway...

ebay selling issue regarding address

Hy dear,I have a query, uif someone has a account of US of eBay but is currently in Portugal and he has not properly US ebay address Can sale on eBay US account or he has buy virtual address?I need to get in depth knowledge about this query

ebay shipping fees

In my ebay ad I charged $120.00 for shipping. The actual cost for my shipping labels was $140.15 ebay charged me $176.15 for shipping costs. Why are these numbers different, 176.15 vs 140.15? Is ebay charging 30% on what I asked for shipping? There i...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer hasn't paid!

What happens when an item is "sold" but the buyer has not paid and does not communicate? It has been weeks. Why does ebay get paid when the item hasn't really sold?

Auction removed--

For the 3rd time in 15 yrs. eBay has removed one of my auctions. This time there are 6 other auctions still up for the very same exact product. This was the case a few years ago also. This time a "safety" issue for a coffee pot. Why aren't the other ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors