cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offers I received, but wasn't aware.

Today, I noticed (and I can't even tell you where I saw it exactly) in my seller hub that I had received offers on items from potential buyers that I didn't receive messages or emails in reference to those.  
How am I to know if someone makes an offer that I didn't send out?  I know there were at least 6 and everyone I would have accepted.  Thank you for your time. 
Monica Good

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Are you sure those werent offers made to you by other sellers for an item?

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

@littlewhitecabinet 

In your seller hub in the Manage Active Listings page you will see the number of listings you have with offers. When you click on the number the listings associated with those offers will come up. 
IMG_1208.jpeg

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Oh thank you so much!  I'll give that a try. 
Monica 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Have you ever received any emails about offers from buyers? Unless there is a setting I don’t know about, I’m pretty sure that’s an automatic notification and can’t be turned off.

The only offers that I do not get emails for are the ones that are below my minimum price. But again that’s not a setting that I toggle on/off but eBay does it automatically (as far as I know). 

So if you’re not hearing about offers then it might be because they’re under your price limits. Seeing that some of your items are as low as $3-5 and still have best offers on I would hope that you actually do set minimum offer prices.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I don't believe that it the reason as some were not listed with the auto accept or decline.  Up until a couple of days ago, the lower price items didn't have best offer attached.  ( I am going to end those and make bundles to sell them faster, hopefully) I'm still fairly new (started in June of last year)  as a seller and learning the ropes as far as what works and what doesn't.  I did check notifications on my I-Phone, they're all on.  Mostly, I use a lap top. 
I know that others are experiencing the same situation as it was brought up on a FB group to which I am a member.    
Thank you for your help and I will check to see if they aren't hitting minimum offer prices from here on out.  

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Gosh, I have no idea if they were made by other sellers.   I'm still a novice in the world of Ebay and there is a continual learning curve. 😊  They were expired offers as far as I know. 
Would it make a difference if they came from another seller?    

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Do you ever send offers to watchers?

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

If you are going to sell here..........need to make a HABIT of checking Seller Hub everyday.......depending on emails for ANYTHING is a sure way to miss something........... an offer, sale or message from a buyer........

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Positive that they were my listings.  Although, I do know what you mean.  I get messages on those.  
Thanks. 

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

I get offers all the time and never receive a notice from Ebay. All my sales I get text and emails for them. I get notices for questions but none from offers even thou they show up in my Ebay messages. Been that way for years.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply