cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more page numbers at the bottom?

There used to be page numbers after the last post of a thread to click and go to the next page, now they are gone. I wonder why that was removed, it's disorientating and inane.

-------------
Posting ID
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: No more page numbers at the bottom?

"Extra buttons cost money. eBay is cutting back so they had to go."

Its been a long time since I literally LOL'ed. Thanks for the actual laugh this morning!

Message 16 of 22
latest reply

@bimm_corp wrote:

@wesk_36 

>There used to be page numbers after the last post of a thread

When you get to the bottom of the page, just click on the up-arrow at the RH page margin. Takes you right to the top and then select the next page.

This assumes you realize there is more to the thread.  Even tho I KNEW about the problem, I sat for 10 minutes at Chat, refreshing the page, wondering why there were no more posts........lol.....chalk it down to stupidity........  There is a post on the community board that they have reported the problem to Khoros and it will be fixed......  there was no time frame on that..........

Message 17 of 22
latest reply

@varebelrose wrote:

"Extra buttons cost money. eBay is cutting back so they had to go."

Its been a long time since I literally LOL'ed. Thanks for the actual laugh this morning!

You're welcome.

Message 18 of 22
latest reply

Mine is fixed now.. 

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 19 of 22
latest reply

as the little girl in Poltergeist said...

"they're baaack"

Message 20 of 22
latest reply

@pikabo-icu wrote:

Yeah, it's been reported on the community platform board..

eBay is aware and talking to Khoros about it..

So we wait..  It's a pain.. 

I mean, it makes sense to have them at the top also, but why not keep them at the bottom too?? No reason they can't be in both places for more convenience.

Or better yet, you know, IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT. Jeesh. It's little things like that that just tick you off. You get used to something for years and then all of a sudden for no reason "oh we're just going to mess with that." 😡

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

They're back.  I suspect it was part of some back-end work.

For a couple of days I had NO page buttons.  I complained about it once, mildly, but it didn't seem earth shattering lol.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 22 of 22
latest reply