cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sales Past 2 Days - How Long System Status shown outages?

Last sale was Saturday, not highly unusual to have 1 or 2 sales then have a day or so quiet but then checked system status early this morn and again 5 min ago and same thing...has this been since Saturday? The "disruptions"?

IMG_3803.jpg 

The great truth is there isn't one
And it only gets worse since that conclusion...
...There is something about the rigid posture of a proper, authentic blind
As if extended arms reached to pass his blindness onto others.
Message 1 of 36
latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Re: No Sales Past 2 Days - How Long System Status shown outages?

Thanks for posting this. Came here wondering if there may have been issues this weekend since sales are quite less than the new low normal.

Message 2 of 36
latest reply

@public-direct wrote:

Thanks for posting this. Came here wondering if there may have been issues this weekend since sales are quite less than the new low normal.

idk if disruptions/outages were cause, as don't know what functions were fine and what weren't and for how long, but it's possibility of course, especially if there were disruptions or outages to other functions like Buying. In any case, so few sales on weekend are usually indication for me something isn't right which is why I checked system status this morn out of curiosity.  But your statement "quite less than the new low normal" made me laugh...very true, everytime ebay makes changes sales get worse! 

Message 3 of 36
latest reply

I just know I'm sick & tired of going long periods of time without sales.  It has been ongoing for me for over 4 months!  Last week was a splurge with 4 whole sales.  Nothing since Thursday & before that it was Sunday.  9 days - 7 without any sales.  It's just as bad here as it is on sites where there are zero fees!

Message 4 of 36
latest reply

@nuclearomen wrote:

Last sale was Saturday, not highly unusual to have 1 or 2 sales then have a day or so quiet but then checked system status early this morn and again 5 min ago and same thing...has this been since Saturday? The "disruptions"?

IMG_3803.jpg 

@nuclearomen  if you click on the i in the circle and then the link for "more info", it usually gives you a little more detail, though in typical eBay fashion not usually a lot, but at least a date.

The current Sign In disruption has been there since 6/22 and it appears to be a global issue - UK, Canada, and Australia system status boards are also showing Sign In disruptions since about the same time.

signin.png

Message 5 of 36
latest reply

I made a whole $11 in the last 4 days - I have been trying to share to twitter/pinterest as I have always done and for almost a week now I get this "upstream error".  I have rebooted, clear cache, used different browsers, different computers and still getting this error.  So basically nothing in my store is being seen outside of here.

Message 6 of 36
latest reply

Something is obviously wrong with Ebay as of recently. I have 3 rare items currently listed that when i would list them 3 or more months ago I would get at least 20 views and 3-5 watchers overnight and they would always get offers within 48 hours and sell within a few weeks. Now i list them they get no views for a few weeks on end and NO watchers. I understand that Ebay has changed the way views and watchers are counted but that shouldnt affect sales the way they have been recently.  

Message 7 of 36
latest reply

I never had message like that displayed. How can I check that? 

Message 8 of 36
latest reply

@partfinds wrote:

eBay System Status

https://www.ebay.com/sts 

Message 9 of 36
latest reply

@partfinds wrote:

@partfinds  that is from the system status page:

https://www.ebay.com/sts

Just a word of warning, that page very often is *not* updated even when there are technical issues reported - usually it has to be something pretty major impacting a lot of sellers before they will show a disruption or outage there.

But if you hover over the little i in the circle if it's blue or red, you should see a "more info" link and then that will take you to the page with the date and whatever info they have posted.

https://www.ebay.com/sts/updates/9 

2022-06-27_17-28-32.png

Message 10 of 36
latest reply

@valueaddedresource wrote:

@nuclearomen wrote:

IMG_3803.jpg 

@nuclearomen  if you click on the i in the circle and then the link for "more info", it usually gives you a little more detail, though in typical eBay fashion not usually a lot, but at least a date.

The current Sign In disruption has been there since 6/22 and it appears to be a global issue - UK, Canada, and Australia system status boards are also showing Sign In disruptions since about the same time.

signin.png

@valueaddedresource yeah I didn't (obviously) but those system status' are the same today - and again - another past with no sales yesterday - and I usually have multiple sales per day as the norm, nothing since Saturday here. 

Message 11 of 36
latest reply

It`s been 6 days for me w/no sale. Very strange. I`m starting to regret that store renewal.

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 12 of 36
latest reply

velvet@ebay 

rarely seen "service interruptions"  going on for this long.......since 6/22.........did someone forget to update the page?

Message 13 of 36
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

velvet@ebay 

rarely seen "service interruptions"  going on for this long.......since 6/22.........did someone forget to update the page?

Hi @dhbookds! The shipping one is related to an issue some sellers are experiencing where they mark an item as shipped but nothing happens. It appears to correct itself a little while later, but of course, that should be updating once marked as shipped. 

The sign in one is related to a login loop within some account activities. Again, not everyone is experiencing it, but enough to warrant the system status update. 

Velvet,
eBay
Message 14 of 36
latest reply

velvet@ebay   thanks...........

Message 15 of 36
latest reply