Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Where did my "best offer" option go?

I just made three Buy It Now listings in a row. The first one, like everything else I've listed in the past, had the option to let buyers make offers, so I set that up. For the following two listings, which I set up in the exact same way, the option ...

thelightofthingshopedfor_0-1705270690661.png

Selling Long Cylindrical Objects

So, I am trying to sell a handmade ritual staff. I had trouble getting it listed at first, but was eventually able to list it, only after setting it as "free shipping." I am somewhat okay with this, but it means I had to jack up the asking price to a...

Resolved! Painting Semi Truck Parts

I have some cab extenders that I am going to sell. I currently have them listed for how much they would be as is, but I was wondering if there is a way to charge extra after the sale is finished. I am offering to paint them to match a paint code that...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

My sales have slowed down despite more listings

I would appreciate any tips to improve my store, I believe I stopped trying to price my item at the lowest. I guess that could be a reason why my sales have slowed down compared to last year, when I had about half of the items I have listed now. I fe...

eBay "Metering" Sales For Top Rated Sellers

I have noticed more and more that sales from month to month have been very consistent, even as days pass by with one or two sales. To put this in perspective, we have almost 2,700 items listed. There is no rational reason that we should have even a s...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 106 replies
  • 21 helpful

delete

how to delete a selling item, no longer available, sell similar is not shown on ad.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Assistant to sell items on ebay

I was looking for someone to sell sports cards on ebay. I do not have a phone to take pictures and I will be happy to discuss a commission I would be willing to pay someone to do this. I have a lot of mint/near mint cards I am looking to sell.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors