cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My listings are showing Zero views? What is going on with No Views?

My Ebay listings are showing zero views? Few items that have watchers are showing no

views? How can this be? Anyone else experiencing no views in your listings? Thanks 🙂 

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Most are saying its a glitch in ebay.  But it could be a few things all at once.  Best regards

Message 2 of 23
latest reply

Yes, I called ebay this morning and I was told the date for the glitch to be fixed was 7/4/18???????????????
Message 3 of 23
latest reply

Thank You Judith :)))
Message 4 of 23
latest reply

@dm772012 wrote:

My Ebay listings are showing zero views? Few items that have watchers are showing no

views? How can this be? Anyone else experiencing no views in your listings? Thanks 🙂 

@dm772012, there have to be at least 30 threads here in the forum now about this very same issue.

Yes, the view counter is messed up.  Yes, eBay knows about it.   Yes, they say they are working on it.  Some who called eBay and complained were told they hoped to have it fixed by July 4.   Personally, I wouldn't get my hopes up as when it comes to technical issues, eBay does a better job of breaking things than they do of fixing them.

Message 5 of 23
latest reply

thank you, Lewis 🙂
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

hate to admit it...laughing my Ebay butt off at your last line @ Personally, I wouldn't get my hopes up as when it comes to technical issues, eBay does a better job of breaking things than they do of fixing them. I must agree with you and your post. Thanks for replying 🙂
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

agree, ebay doesn't seem to hot at fixing

Message 8 of 23
latest reply

Same here ...for last 15 days days NO SALES with ZERO views
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

Same here ...for last 15 days NO SALES with ZERO views
Message 10 of 23
latest reply

@livadia wrote:

@dm772012 wrote:

@dm772012, there have to be at least 30 threads here in the forum now about this very same issue.

Yes, the view counter is messed up.  Yes, eBay knows about it.   Yes, they say they are working on it.  Some who called eBay and complained were told they hoped to have it fixed by July 4.   Personally, I wouldn't get my hopes up as when it comes to technical issues, eBay does a better job of breaking things than they do of fixing them.

LOL.... I almost lost my coffee when reading this.............

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

Same thing here, most auctions closing with ZERO views, the few that sold did so at opening bid, it is getting to the point of why bother.

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

Join the club.Also lately I have had little to no sales and feel being restricted due to not using promoted listings.Ebay has to be loosing money.

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

They aren’t loosing a penny. With sellers not being able to use markdown manager I guarantee a LARGE amount have started using promoted listings...making eBay even more money...not us.
Message 14 of 23
latest reply

Don't know much about IT, code, etc but could someone explain how a website can just all of a sudden have something like Views not work after working for 20 years.

Message 15 of 23
latest reply