cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My eBay store prices changing from USD to Malaysian RM

As the title says, prices in my actual store are showing up in Malaysian currency. 

IMG_9970.png

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: My eBay store prices changing from USD to Malaysian RM

I just went to your store.  Looked at main page and many individual items.  Everything I saw was in U.S. Dollars.

-

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I'm seeing store/listings, all in US $...........have you changed shipping to Malaysia and then forgot to change back?  it's one of my favorite tricks.......  if not.....close the browser and come back to see if that might work.....

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for looking, some of these glitches are very odd. Hopefully it’s nothing more than that. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@dolcetreasures 

Did you somehow end up on https://www.ebay.com.my instead of https://www.ebay.com

eBay Malaysia is the only place where you would see all listings showing RM.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Not a glitch; you either were on the wrong ebay or you 'changed' shipping on an item to 'see' what it would cost and then didn't change it back. Ebay then 'remembers' where you were last in regards to 'shipping' and then shows everything, going forward, that way. 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

No, this was approximately a 20-25 minute period on my eBay iOS app. I can’t think of anything I did on my end that may have caused it. 

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this? 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Absolutely not. 

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

It wasn’t me, I went ahead and changed my password. It possible my account may have been accessed from another location. It certainly wasn’t me changing the currency for any reason. Thank you for the input. 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply