cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Promotion Banners are gone again

I just noticed the promo banners are gone again. My sales start going down the day they remove them. My banner tells the buyer if they purchase 10 or more eligible items I will pay for the shipping.

Why would Ebay remove that information? When they do sales drop immediately.

Coupled with the fact that combined shipping no longer works sales will continue to go down.

Brilliant!!! 

Message 1 of 34
latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

I still see the text banner at the top of my listings and the larger banner showing more items included in the promotion down at the bottom.

I tried to view your listings but I don't see that you're currently running any promotions. Is this happening on a different account? Check to see if your promotion expired based on the timeframe you selected.

https://www.ebay.com/sme/mrconran/offers.html

Message 2 of 34
latest reply

Do you mean the squib under your store header?  or are you actually doing it thru Promotions mgr?

image.png

Message 3 of 34
latest reply

Mine are still there as well.  At the top of the listing and below the description.  I'm SOOOO glad they put it back on top...having it on the bottom as well has to help too.  Thanks @Anonymous for listening to us on this topic.

Message 4 of 34
latest reply

Hello I just checked and I am still running the promotion. I have been running it for about 5 years.  Currently I have a bit over 4000 items in the buy 10 or more for free shipping.

The banners just are no longer showing up on my listings again.

As to the combined shipping it stopped working on 14 Feb. I have contacted Ebay many many times since and they now just tell me they cannot fix it. My settings are correct to combine items.

I think Ebay just no longer wants me here as I am vocal about Ebay's manipulation of the site to raise fees.

Message 5 of 34
latest reply

No there used to be a banner across the heading of all my listings.  

Message 6 of 34
latest reply

Yes I had a similar banner. Mine said buy 10 or more for free shipping 

Message 7 of 34
latest reply

@mrconranwrote:

Hello I just checked and I am still running the promotion. I have been running it for about 5 years.  Currently I have a bit over 4000 items in the buy 10 or more for free shipping.

The banners just are no longer showing up on my listings again.

End the promotion then use the "copy" button and re-launch it.

Message 8 of 34
latest reply

Hello I am an old goat when it comes to computers I looked but I couldn't find a copy button.

Message 9 of 34
latest reply

Message 10 of 34
latest reply

Looked at one of your items, see no banners for promotions
plus see the round sale circle, Do you have a sale running as well as promotion?
something must be incorrect as when I click  sale circle items I get 0.

However with bassfish I see the Promotion Banner for extra 10% top left of listing, bottom under description  with (See eligible items) and I can click that , it shows 262 items in offer

But in addition they have a sale with the circle, click that they have 130 sale items at various % off on sale as well.

rock sale.JPG

Message 11 of 34
latest reply

I tried I cannot get anything to happen when I click on the action button.

Message 12 of 34
latest reply

No I have nothing on sale at the moment. When I do buyer's can click on the sale button and see if I do have items on sale.

Message 13 of 34
latest reply

Sorry buddy, I meant the action button for the promotion.

Action is the header for the column. Below that you should see your promotion and under the action column there is blue text that says something like Report or Pause or Edit and there is a small blue upside down triangle. When you click that the menu drops down and you can select more actions including copy.

Message 14 of 34
latest reply

A couple of days ago the promotional banners were at the top & the bottom of all my listings. 

Message 15 of 34
latest reply