cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple problems here...glitches everyday...why?

For about the last 4 months, endless cannot be connected please refresh, now missing bids, finally found one on the sellers sold items, not sold to me.  Tired of it.  What has happened to their server farms, too stingy to pay for them?  It's not my computer, everything else is working just fine.  Just here.  Message after message about not this and not that please check this and that, and the 'refresh'.  And if I sound a bit upset, I am.  I buy a lot here, not that that matters.

Hahahaha...hit post and now it says "Correct the highlighted errors and try again."  But no errors are highlighted.  Hate this.  Trying to post again...

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Multiple problems here...glitches everyday...why?

Hey chapeau...good to see you.  I also had problems with speed and finally took it to the FCC/FEC and got the local provider to give me the speed I was paying for.  It pays to make waves.  But it looks as if all the glitches I was here complaining about may have been my PC after all.  Hubs rebooted it and it is much faster now and hopefully will stay that way for awhile.

Our power has been on and off, perhaps that has something to do with it, but who knows.  Anyway, thanks for all everyone's help.

Message 16 of 16
latest reply