cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Payments - "You don't have any payouts in the last 90 days."

Oh now THIS is scary!  "You don't have any payouts in the last 90 days" ...

Oh, YES I DO!

Screenshot (3071).png

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 56
latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

This should never happen is the point ... I just got the message that the payout was sent and to your point, YES they will work it out but my point here is that this should never happen. 

I think it means they are on their toes and changing to meet security needs as they arise.  The software is alive.  I expect it will happen again and again....

Message 16 of 56
latest reply

Hey, mr_linc, make sure that you make a copy of that screen for your income tax records -- nothing puts a smile on my face like a 25% discount on my income tax liabilities!

Message 17 of 56
latest reply

@1786davycrockett wrote:

Hey, mr_linc, make sure that you make a copy of that screen for your income tax records -- nothing puts a smile on my face like a 25% discount on my income tax liabilities!

It's funny you say that @1786davycrockett  because that was one of my first thoughts ... if they tell me I haven't gotten paid in 90 days they better delete those transactions from the 1099K ... RIGHT?!?

Regards,
Message 18 of 56
latest reply

@luckythewinner wrote:

@jscar59 wrote:

Does that mean no payout today? Maybe they were hit with ransom wear hack.

Ransomware attacks generally encrypt the victim's data and block access to it until the ransom is paid.

Someone smart enough to propogate perpetrate such an attack would surely make it more dramatic than hiding a seller's past payout history. 

@luckythewinner   ... like take the money and run ...

Regards,
Message 19 of 56
latest reply

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques wrote:

Glitch. My payout email is normal, so is the list of all my previous payouts. Should this happen? No. Is it a big deal? Not to me.  Easy to determine that it is a glitch without even looking at anything elose because I know I have had payouts in the last 90 days.

I have said over and over again, if ebay doesn't want to hire a full time proof reader, then hire someone from fiverr to check this stuff LOL.  

Granted @coffeebean832 they DO need a proof reader but I think this points to a different issue with their display software jiving (or not) with the transaction software.  This is a pre-prepared message for accounts that have not had any Payouts in 90 days.  I suspect it written in the US (would be my guess) since they used the contraction for do not (don't). 

Regards,
Message 20 of 56
latest reply

@toysaver wrote:

This should never happen is the point ... I just got the message that the payout was sent and to your point, YES they will work it out but my point here is that this should never happen. 

I think it means they are on their toes and changing to meet security needs as they arise.  The software is alive.  I expect it will happen again and again....

You got that right @toysaver , the software is alive and seems to have a mind of its own.  Maybe it decided to hit Weekly Payout members with a little joke and later today we'll get the follow up message, "JUST KIDDING!"

Regards,
Message 21 of 56
latest reply

Anything that looks wonky anywhere near my money concerns me.  It may not affect my money this time, but it looks careless and sloppy so that troubles me.

Message 22 of 56
latest reply

@ckimodog 

Unacceptable?  Ah, come on.  People just come here to the boards, moan and groan, whine and complain about it, ebay comes along and says, 'sorry for any inconvenience' and in the mean time, nobody makes any complaints to any regulatory agency or carries it any further - and life goes on.

Just another glitch du jour, cheap programming 'error', lack of supervision/oversight, ......

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 23 of 56
latest reply

Some people feel differently, but thanks for your input.  ☺

Message 24 of 56
latest reply

Yes, that is seemingly quite true.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 25 of 56
latest reply

I was paid today and will be paid again tomorrow.  Just another ebay glitch.

Message 26 of 56
latest reply

On daily payouts and my total is showing (at least I guess it is my total, lol.  )  It is not showing zero.

Last week's payouts were off for about 3 days.  Just assumed it was a Holiday thing.

@mr_lincoln- glitchy for certain.  When the actual payout says Zero, that is when you should be upset.  They are probably tweaking something again.  Who knows.

It is early yet this fine Tuesday.  There is plenty of time for even more glitches to top this one! 

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 27 of 56
latest reply

My screen says the same thing, but I did get an email this morning that they sent a payout and it shows I have a bunch processing.

I am getting them in the bank, but it is scary that this could happen.

Message 28 of 56
latest reply

@mr_lincoln wrote:
I just got the message that the payout was sent and to your point, YES they will work it out but my point here is that this should never happen.  It is inexcusable ...

Actually, this sort of thing happens all the time - even at the biggest online services in the world. Here's a few days in the life of Azure DEvops, from their own status site: 

ado1.jpg

Message 29 of 56
latest reply

@katzrul15 wrote:

On daily payouts and my total is showing (at least I guess it is my total, lol.  )  It is not showing zero.

Last week's payouts were off for about 3 days.  Just assumed it was a Holiday thing.

@mr_lincoln- glitchy for certain.  When the actual payout says Zero, that is when you should be upset.  They are probably tweaking something again.  Who knows.

It is early yet this fine Tuesday.  There is plenty of time for even more glitches to top this one! 

@katzrul15   It looks like it will take them longer then expected to correct their issue ... this screen shot was just taken (about 2:50 PM EST) ... Weekly Payout complete and they have already processed all remaining money from Processing to Available ...

Screenshot (3073).png

Regards,
Message 30 of 56
latest reply