cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MASSIVE Ebay fees error - beware!

So I checked fees and it showed over $500 owing. This is two days after manually paying fees down to $0.00. So I thought, "Great, I sold something worth $5000.00." Guess what? No sale anywhere near that amount. Now to call these people to ask what is going on.
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: MASSIVE Ebay fees error - beware!

@turquoisetulips wrote:

Watch out for store fees.  eBay has this weird habit of billing you twice on the same day-once for last month and once for this month. divwido - unquote -------------------------

I've been meaning to call e bay again  about my sellers fee's that I'm billed for  each month . About 6 months ago I decided to go ahead and get a store .  It seemed from the information they gave my fee's would be going down  from there on . However after the first bill nothing had changed , the fee's  were about the same as they were without a store . So I called and I was told those fee's were from the previous month , and the next billing cycle I'd see a reduction in fee's ,, but nope . Not a thing has changed . I was supposed to be charged 22 a month for the store and a smaller % in e bays cut for each sale . After I call  today and if they tell me everything is correct ,, then I may as well go back to how it was . There's no difference or benefit of  having a store  that I can see . Tulips 

Ebay itemizes the fees on each sold item under account activity on your seller account.  Have you actually checked the math on a sold item to see if the fee being charged is correct or not?

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

Used to be invoices were always screwed up when they were "compiling" the invoice, just after the lst & 15th........  Totals were never right, sometimes massively wrong,  but when the invoices were actually sent, all was well......

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

While I have a lot of the "lingo" ? down, what does GSP mean ?

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

GSP=Global Shipping Program

"There`s always barber college" - Dalton - Road House
Message 19 of 21
latest reply

GSP= Global Shipping Program (Pitney Bowes....shipping to KY and then they ship overseas).........

going to slow typist corner>>>>>>>>>>

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

I made a payment towards my Seller Fees on 2/1 that has yet to show up as being credited towards my balance.  Made another payment yesterday and it was immediately credited towards my balance.  Both payments came out of my Paypal account and both show as Completed transactions.  But only one has been credited towards my balance and that is the one made two days before the one that has already cleared?! 

Paypal says I need to call ebay to resolve it.  Wish ebay had a Live Chat option like Paypal does so I could copy and paste the conversation into my notes.  Took me less than a minute to get through to PP via the Live Chat help line. 

Message 21 of 21
latest reply