cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low or no sales

Hello - the discussion I started seemed to have disappered.

Is anyone else experiencing drastic drop in sales or no sales at all for days.  We have no sales at all for almost two weeks now during the day from 7 am to mid night.  there are couple of exceptions.  any sale that happened only after mid night and maybe early before 7 am. 

Is anyone aware of anything that is causing this drop in sales.  I appreciate your input.  

Why did my last discussion I started on this disappear?  Am I not supposed to talk about that here?

thanks.

Message 1 of 279
latest reply
278 REPLIES 278

Re: Low or no sales

Yep, still no sales since 9/4 I feel your pain.  I actually phoned eBay and they told me nothing was wrong with my account.  Seeing that there was no way I was going get to a person that could actually tell me what is going on or to put a request to the tech department that they should look into the fact that a lot of eBay sellers are having the same problem I asked them to pass the info on - the person said they would put a note on my account - not sure that will get through to the powers that be.  If enough sellers phone with the same problem may be they may look into the problem.  The thing we as sellers have to remember is that we are actually the customers of eBay - without sellers eBay has no business.  The buyers are actually our customers, they buy from us not eBay.  Make the phone calls, let your voice be heard and hopefully they will look into it.

Message 91 of 279
latest reply

Years ago, we had hundreds of sales a week.  As time goes by, less and less.  This is really terrible!  The last two days = 0 ZERO SALES!

What is going on????  Placing my tin foil hat on and definitely subscribing to lights off theory.

Good luck to everyone else 🙂

Message 92 of 279
latest reply

eBay needs to step it up and bring more potential buyers to the site! They need to do more to work this out, because the more we sell the more money they make! 

Message 93 of 279
latest reply

I have had the lowest sales in 10 years of ebay.  Am very frustrated, I am sure the changes are causing this.  Ggggrrrrr

Message 94 of 279
latest reply

as of 9/6 our sales have dropped dramatically to almost zero. until then a banner year. does anyone know if ebay has made changes that could cause this?

Message 95 of 279
latest reply

as of 9/6 our sales have dropped dramatically to almost zero. until then a banner year. does anyone know if ebay has made changes that could cause this?

Message 96 of 279
latest reply

are you talking about your sales from this posting ID?...I sure would hate to pay your ebay fees...lol....looks like you have sold over 40 items close to $40k in the last 2 weeks? and thats a bad couple weeks...wow

Message 97 of 279
latest reply

I have never seen sales so low. I know this is about seller hub but it all started when this technology got put into play, also I have gotten late shipment dings for the first time in 14 years. I mail same or next day but post office doesn't always scan until item is delivered.
Message 98 of 279
latest reply

my sales tanked on Monday the 3rd...right around the time the seller hub was implemented and then came the non-compliant listings...I think one or both are part of the culprit...

Message 99 of 279
latest reply

I have wondered why my sales disappeared in the last few weeks. Never before since I subbed to a store 1 1/2 yrs ago, have I had this happen. Hurricanes and other disasters affecting peoples thoughts and habits? I don't know but it hurts.
Message 100 of 279
latest reply

@jlacroix1 wrote:

I wish my sales would drop to almost zero if that means $12,000 in sales the last two days.

ALWAYS be honest and exceedingly FAIR!

The Volunteer eBay Community Mentor formerly known as juanmogamer
Message 101 of 279
latest reply

I hear ya!    if I sold $40,000 in 2 weeks, I would surely not be in here complaining about 90% reduction in sales...it almost takes me a whole year to get that much in sales....two weeks?? wow! I am selling the wrong items...lol

Message 102 of 279
latest reply

The same thing happened to me, I looked and none of my listings were anywhere when looked from another site and searched seller. it said I had no items, called ebay they said is happening frequently with no idea why it happens it took 7 days for them to put my listing back up. 

Message 103 of 279
latest reply

Ebay has now gone to artificial inteligence ,this is proven when ever you talk to someone in the us.They are using perfomance page to distort the traffic.

Now Trump wants to tax artificial intelligence ,only means Ebay wilkl find another way to charge us, maybe when we call there will be a service fee

There is no traffic there should be a performance page on EBAY .

Message 104 of 279
latest reply

We have always treaded  the summer time, because of low sale. Yes Summer was good to us this year, but last couple week nothing:(

Message 105 of 279
latest reply